Extra Easy No Weightloss and No Motivation

chezzylou

The last few weeks i have really struggled with my weightloss, i seem to be putting on more each week and its frustrating as i stick to the eating plan, where as my mum eating muffins and drinks baileys and wine and still manages to lose easily.
Its getting to the point where i dont see the point in sticking to this. What do i do?

Have you completed any food diaries and given them to your consultant to look at as often then can spot something you don't notice (2nd pair of eyes and all that). Maybe you need to up you superfree and superspeed foods?
Also is there anything you've changed in the last few weeks? Maybe a bit less exercise, drinking less water, etc.?
You might want to look at doing some red/green days as well as a lot of people say it helps break out of a plateau.
Don't give up as there will be a reason.

Thanks i have done sas logs etc but i dont get any feed back. My con just takes them in and hands em back with nothing to say. I was thinking about a green week and then a red week, im gonna have to brush up on them. Iv never done them before lol. Thanks for your support.

xxx

Don't give up - there are things you can try before you throw the towel in. Perhaps you could post a food diary on here? There are lots of experienced members who could take a look at it and give you some feedback.

Hi Chezzylou!

I went from a size 16 to a 12 in 6 weeks doing only green then I moved onto extra easy for a bit which was nice although I I didn't lose much on extra easy I did get into the habit if having at least 1/3 super free with each main meal and plenty of fruit in between. I've just done 5 days of reds and I slipped into size 10 skinny jeans in house of Fraser yesterday! On * week! Moral of the story? The plan works honey, you just need to find the right combo for you. Feel free to look at my diary to see how much I'm eating :) Good luck on your journey. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea thats a good idea i may start one... but i think i need a few more posts before i can start one

I don't think you need a minimum number of posts to start a food diary on here. In anycase perhaps you could post a couple of days on this thread?

Lady A thank you and congratulations! thats amazing to think you could drop off so much in so little time. I will start to try reds and greens :D

hey
theres people in my group who dont lose weigh eating potatoes and pasta and I absolutely love pasta and I live of it and i am still losing weight but my consultant did reccomend try eaten wholemeal pasta and also gluten free as this may make a change! hey you have nothing to loose xx

Back