No willpower..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Linda5111, 24 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Guy's, I'm sorry this isn't a happy post, but I'm well and truly P***ed off.:cry: The last 2 weeks have been a struggle and i can't get past 3 day's ssing.:( It's my wi tom and I've gained 1.lb,:( in 4 weeks I've only lost 7 lb:eek: and I'm beginning to wonder ,is it worth it.:confused: I know a lot of u have done amazingly well and u all deserve a medal, as for me...my willpower has gone AWOL.:( I feel I'm wasting my time and money, i need to think things through.:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    uve had so so much going on and therefore shouldnt be so hard on urself. SSing is difficult without the added stuff. why dont u try 790 for this week and see what u think of it? u can still have a meal at the end of the day and u will be on track. i did mostly 790 in my first week and it helped loads! xxxxxxxx

4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hun, you have had a really tough time lately so these are all reasons stopping you getting your head in the right place. However you know it works, look at how well you have done so far. I think you should talk to your CDC about moving to 790. I am finding it really helps me at the mo where I am struglling not to pick at food.
    Dont give up completly you have got so far.
    xxxx

5. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Don't beat yourself up 7lbs is still a LOT of weight, maybe you should consider the 790 if you're really struggling. You have done so well and you do have willpower as you've come so far and you've poured your concerns out on here rather than just going completely off the rails and stopping the diet altogether!!!

Big huggles whatever you decide but you have done so well and at the end of the day a loss is a loss even if it's not as much as you'd hoped for after 4 weeks!

6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

awwwwwl Linda, I really feel for you. Things haven't been easy have they?

I really don't want you to give up - I know that you can do it hun. I've only lost 7lbs in the past 3 weeks so not much different to you BUT that is still half a stone in the right direction - we gotta remember that.

I know you've said that you are an "all or nothing" person and 790 may be difficult for you but I am the same and have found 790 very manageable. I go over on the veg portion but I figure that isnt going to make a huge difference and its better than eating some chocolate. Why not just give it a try for a week? You may surprise yourself.

Please feel free to pm if you want to chat

xxxxxx

Mini likes this.
  7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Aww Linda. 790 does sound like a good option for you.

When I saw the title of this thread I was reminded of a post I made long ago on the Cambridge forum.

It was just thoughts, and although I approach things in a different way now, it served me well at the time. It was sent to someone else ages ago, and so you might not relate to some of it.

Will paste it anyway

Blimey! I talked a lot then. Haven't changed much eh :D

Mini likes this.
  8. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Guys... just went off for a little sulk,lol.i think ur all right about the 790 plan... it's worth a try, thanks for coming through for me, just knowing people care makes a huge difference. Karion ur reply was very helpful, thank u. Jodie ur right 7 lb loss is in the right direction, it['s just that i wanted to shift this weight as quickly as poss, still ... better a little slower than niot at all because if i quit now, it really will be the end of my weight loss journey. Thanks to all.

Mini and Hedgemag like this.
  9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    aww Linda...

Your willpower is in there somewhere. You just need to find it and give it a good telling off for leaving you to cope with this hard diet on your own.

My losses have slowed recently too Linda, and as I said on my diary this morning, CD may be the fastest way but its still not going to just fall off. We've got to work at it.

Hope you find the strength to stick with it Linda. Take it a day at a time.

Mini likes this.
  10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    The 790 plan has almost the same weightloss speed. It's just some people prefer not to have food at all.

You could do 790 for a while, then always drop back down to SS when you are ready.

You could also have a good sulk;), eat a load, feel useless...but know you will do something...somewhen, put on a load of weight, then realise that doing nothing doesn't really help the situation.

What do you reckon? Give 790 a go? It gets rave reviews ya know :D

11. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

Just think of it this way - 7lbs is over 3 x 1kg bags of sugar!

You have done really well.

Mini likes this.
  12. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :hug99::hug99:Hugs to you Linda, you have done so well...I know it's not easy but I agree with all that has been said...give the 790 a try for a while and ease back into SS when you feen ready.

Don't give up....we are here for you..:grouphugg:

Take care
    XX

Mini likes this.
  13. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Thankx all... i'm going to give the 790 a go. Karion ... sulk is over, lol.

Mini likes this.
  14. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's Great Linda...you can do it...

Mini likes this.
  15. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well done linda for doing so very well so far, 45lbs lost is a fantastic result. I also agree with what the others have said about you trying 790 and am so glad you have decided to do that as would hate to see you give up now

Mini likes this.
  16. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Cool:cool: I don't blame you for sulking though. Bloomin' annoying when the scales and the head don't do what they are supposed to do!

Mini likes this.
  17. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Nice one, good luck. I couldn't get back into SSing either, I tried for months. That little meal keeps me sane. :D
    Well, mostly lol.;)

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.