No wonder I've gotten fat...

I could have written a lot of what you have myself. I wanted to wish you luck starting your journey today. You can do this x

Sweet Jesus!! That looks like my intake to be honest!! I'm logging mine x

Hi Laurenmay you can do this I promise you. I used to consume enormous amounts, Saturday night snack after a takeaway was 2 large bags of crinkle crisps, a whopping 1600 cals & 80g of fat. I did that every week & ate rubbish the whole time & I ended up last May just 1/2lb off 19 stone. I went to WW lost about 10lbs but gave up & in Oct when I started cc I was 18st 8.5lbs, today I am 13st 11.2lbs so just short of 5 stone loss & I swear if I can do this anyone can!!

Onwards & downwards x

Lexie2005 said:
Hi Laurenmay you can do this I promise you. I used to consume enormous amounts, Saturday night snack after a takeaway was 2 large bags of crinkle crisps, a whopping 1600 cals & 80g of fat. I did that every week & ate rubbish the whole time & I ended up last May just 1/2lb off 19 stone. I went to WW lost about 10lbs but gave up & in Oct when I started cc I was 18st 8.5lbs, today I am 13st 11.2lbs so just short of 5 stone loss & I swear if I can do this anyone can!!

Onwards & downwards x

Amazing losses well done x

I have problems with being impatient to i just want it off and it to happen over night lol, but now when i look in the mirror at myself i just think "ill never be this size again, tomorrow ill be a teeny tiny bit smaller) I really think this is the best place to be. By the way going by your avi your flippin stunning.

Chazhavnfun said:
I have problems with being impatient to i just want it off and it to happen over night lol, but now when i look in the mirror at myself i just think "ill never be this size again, tomorrow ill be a teeny tiny bit smaller) I really think this is the best place to be. By the way going by your avi your flippin stunning.

This is the right way to do it. It's about making changes not losing weight x

Oh and by the way you just blew me away with how brave you were putting that up, i couldnt imagine id ever tell people how much i used to eat, well done you x

Chazhavnfun said:

Aww thank you, that's sweet! I'm back on low calories tomorrow, 800 a day to get the bulk of my weight off faster and then I'll gradually increase until I'm at a healthy amount to maintain with. I need to break out of the binge eating mode that I've gotten so used to! It's silly cause I don't even enjoy the food anymore, but I'm eating it because I don't know how to go without it - it's become a part of my life and it's ridiculous! Need to make healthy eating & calorie counting a part of my life again instead!!

laurenmay said:
Aww thank you, that's sweet! I'm back on low calories tomorrow, 800 a day to get the bulk of my weight off faster and then I'll gradually increase until I'm at a healthy amount to maintain with. I need to break out of the binge eating mode that I've gotten so used to! It's silly cause I don't even enjoy the food anymore, but I'm eating it because I don't know how to go without it - it's become a part of my life and it's ridiculous! Need to make healthy eating & calorie counting a part of my life again instead!!

I'm confused why you'd eat less calories and put your body in starvation mode. You're not going to lose weight that way.

I'm not doing 800 cals. That was the other night when my head was all muddled and I just wanted the weight off quickly. I'm using the mifflin equation and doing it properly.

Back