Noodles

NikkiD

Just been to Asda and bought egg noodles, are they free on EE or should I have got plain noodles.

Can anyone advise, thanks

Oh, when I looked in the book it said only plain noodles, thanks a lot

Dry

Great stuff

I love egg noodles - we eat loads.. especially love the noodles tossed in soy sauce after cooking, then do a veg stir fry - yum yum

Mmmm I do something similar Chelsea but also add salmon fillets marinaded in soy then broken up, stirfried and added to the stir fry veg

Oh, when I looked in the book it said only plain noodles, thanks a lot

I think when they say plain they mean as in without a sauce or dressing. All dried noodles, irrespective of what they are made of, are syn free on green and EE :)

I am hungry just reading ur posts, going to try the salmon and noodles next week, but prawns stir fry tonight

Can i ask a really dopey question - are the fresh egg noodles free on EE as well.
Been on EE for 3 weeks, lost 3.5 pounds in total which seems really slow. Not sure if i'm doing it right, eating too much fruit etc.
Am not giving up but would like to see quicker results :(

No they are not I'm afraid - only dried noodles are free on EE and green. All fresh pasta and noodles need to be synned.

I'm really glad I read this as I wasnt aware fresh pasta and noodles weren't free! I thought it was all the same?!

Does anyone know if the sharwoods straight to wok noodles are free on ee?

A friend of mine also on slimming world buys the cheapy few pence a pack noodles like supernoodles and just cooks the noodles without the sachet so heaps cheaper but still free as far as she is concerned ?? would this be right ?

Hayesy said:
A friend of mine also on slimming world buys the cheapy few pence a pack noodles like supernoodles and just cooks the noodles without the sachet so heaps cheaper but still free as far as she is concerned ?? would this be right ?
Yeah and you can get fat free super noodles that are free too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back