Noooobie Here...

Zero7

I'm new to the forum, a bit of history, I had an operation on my hip nearly 2 years ago, since then I've not really been able to exercise or run, and I've put on weight, eating the wrong foods etc and it's added to my hip problems.

I've now had another keyhole opp and I'm hoping it's goign to get better now, I've decided to eat much healthier and learn more about cooking decent meals.

The consultant said there would be a lot less pressure on my hip if i lost some weight....:)

Thanks, looking forward to gettign the weight off my hips and knee's, I thought I was just a little overweight (1 or 2 st) but the consultant wrote down obese which was a bit of a wake up call...

Hi, I had a new hip 2 years ago, it has turned my life around. I had to loose a lot of weight before they would operate on me, hope it goes well for you.

Hi, I had a new hip 2 years ago, it has turned my life around. I had to loose a lot of weight before they would operate on me, hope it goes well for you.

Cheers Jim - I'm going for my 6 week post opp checkup tomorrow, did another 40 lengths in the pool today, breaststroke, without using my legs, boy that's hard work.

That is hard work! Good luck today.

Back