nooooo went over my points, how could i do this!!!!!!!!

assj

Silver Member
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
i went 16 points :eek: over yesterday even with the ones i saved i still went over by 10.5 points. :eek:

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am soooooo disappointed :break_diet:
what do i do now? :cry:

When is your WI, you could try and save some each day between now and then to kind of pay it back if you have time otherwise you will just have to grit your teeth and hope fot the best
Sometimes weight loss surprises you even when your not expecting it, i gained 3lb this week and havent really done any cheating and other weeks have lost 3lb and really not expected to :confused:

my WI is tuesday, although i have just had a sneaky one and i have lost 2.6 pound since tuesday so i am happier, just hope it dont go back on from yesterday :(
i really need to crack the emotional side of this, i ate like a pig cause i had an argument with my dp, i shouldnt be doing that.
i will do what you have suggested thanks, although i do have a bbq to go to later so its not going to be easy.
thank you.

aww no

i hope you are feeling a bit better about going over your pointds, just remember this is about changing your eating habits and we will have many slip ups along the way but the main thing is you are now back on track

good luck with WI

x

Back