NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whirlwind

Ive just had a bite of my sons grilled sausage,
I was trying soooo hard aswell,
lets just hope that the 6 pints of water I have drunk flush it straight out,

*~#@*^$ hell

it didnt even taste that nice

Oh dear!
On the upside, one bite won't do THAT much damage so mutter under your breath, keep drinking the water and plough on.

Be kind to yourself - you're only human after all! (((hugs)))

Oh No!!!

Don't worry yourself about it. Forget it and carry on as you have been doing.

xx

Yup = one mouthful of sausage does not a diet destroy. (Hmm have gone all Shakespearean for some reason....!)

Flush it out with loads of water and forget about it.

It's actually habit that makes us sample our childrens' food. I lost count of the number of times I had their leftovers to my lips before I remembered I wasn't allowed it!

You'll remember next time, hun!

Isobel... Shakespearian??? dont you mean JEDI/YODA? lol

Don't let that little sausage ruin your day! Chin up... tomorrow brings another day... and u will be one day closer to ur brighter future

x

As sausage is protein, it won't send you out of ketosis so shouldn't effect your weight loss too much. I just had to carve a chicken. I usually take a few slices whilst carving and it was so hard not to eat it!!

It must be sausage day today, I did the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!
It is inbred in the fmale human to test the food of her infants. If the food is bad the adult will spit it out, the child could eat it and then become ill.
All down to them cave man responses!!!!
Don't worry, just keep telling yourself, "ME NO CAVEWOMAN, ME MODERN, SELF RELIANT, ASSERTIVE, WOMAN.

well its weigh day friday so ive got over 24 hrs to flush it out lol,my scales are showing a 5lb loss so its not all bad

It must be sausage day today, I did the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!
It is inbred in the fmale human to test the food of her infants. If the food is bad the adult will spit it out, the child could eat it and then become ill.

LOL - Sausage Day - I love it - it should be a national holiday!!

Great reasoning for me picking at the childrens' food!!! I shall remember that next time!

Back