not a good day! Help!!

lainey666

omg my head has been sore for 2 days now. You would think I am just starting!! I have taken some painkillers but they are not working!! Trying to stay away from food but I am getting into that mood that only choc will do!!! :cry::cry::cry: making my sons dinner and the smell is making my month water!!

aaaaaaa not good!! Dont know if I have been drinking enough water. Would that cause a sore head if I wasnt getting enough fluids?

Firstly you did the right thing coming on here. It is bloody hard to do this but you are meeting a wall now and you have to punch right through it.

Now step away from the cupboard. There is nothing in there to do you any good!!!

Drink a big glass of water and go outside in the sunshine. Take some deep breaths and picture that perfect outfit that you want. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and visualise how you are going to look in a few weeks time.

I am a rejoiner so havent hit the first wall yet this time but I remember how god damn hard it was last time.

Focus on your weigh in and how on top of the world you will feel for not caving in. Come on you can do this and remember you are not alone, we are all there in the kitchen with you.

Best of luck and whatever you do stick with it

I find a nice hot bath would always get my mind off food.

Thanks yummymummy!! Your right!! I just went upstairs!! I tried on some trousers that I Han hanging up that didn't fit 2 weeks ago they now have room in them!!! Made my sore head disappear lol!! So happy roll on sat until I go for my weigh in xoxoxo

Glad that you have found your inner resolve again! :) Hang in there and hold on tight.... its a rollercoaster alright but its an achieveable one!! Keep the trousers handy for next time... and may it be a looooong way off... popping on here is a god send, I use it all of the time as I tend to want to nibble when I get bored...! I need constant amusement and sometimes the washing machine, kids or dishwasher just dont cut the mustard! PMSL!

chin up, new day tmw :)

Donna what are u on? Can u send some to me?? Ur always so happy even when ur not happy u are happy! :-/ if u know what i mean heehee xxxx nite nite babe :)

Back