Not a great loss :(

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Only lost 2 lbs this week (boo hoo) but also 3 1/2 inches less also i suppose.

Is totm an all but still feel bit rubbish about it, and i know i shouldn't as any loss is still a loss but am just all a bit fed up and emotional these past few days.

Really need cheering up!! x

((((( Hugs)))) keep smiling!;)

2lb is great youll prob have a bigger loss next week but losing 3 1/2 inches is great, well done xx keep it up

2lb loss is fab on totm hun. I usually put on 2lb! Or best case scenario I sts! Don't be dis-heartened - just you wait until next weeks weigh in, it'll be fabulous!!! It usually is the best week once totm has finished :) Hugs x x x

thanks for the hugs ellie x

Melissa i would never believe from you pic that you would need to still lose 69lbs, i know it will prob catch up next week but always worry what will happen if it doesn't!!!!

And emma you have done amazingly well so you go girl,an inspiration indeed.

As i said before i'm just having a grump on and will hopefully be over it by tomorrow but thanks ladies for your kind words x

I know your right mrsessex just need to sort my head out and carry on,think i am just a bit bored with everything at the mo x

Well done on both the weight loss and the inches loss. I genuinely don't think that I will have the kind of loss I would like on Saturday (I weight fortnightly) and I know that my initial reaction will be disappointment but we have to look at 'the bigger picture'.
A colleague was telling me yesterday that she never worried if she got a 1lb or 2lb loss some weeks, as long as it all came off in the end, she lost 3 stones on CD and it changed her life as she has a physical disability so extra weight was also affecting mobility.
Good Luck for next week!

Back