Not a happy bunny....

Been off the forum which I suppose is the worse thing to do. Feeling rather low this last week and struggled alot with eating, slipping back to old habits.

Not sure how it happened....took hubby to see Avatar movie on Valentines night and shared popcorn and choccies. Didn't really have any bad after effects so saw this as bit of a green light to scoff anything and everything this week. Christma choccies def gone now.

Then returning to work this morning, severel people commented on me lookinh slimmer. Felt like such a fraud.

Fortunately I sts at weigh in and am trying hard today to break those sloppy habits again..:break_diet:

Just felt needed to confess and ask self for forgiveness....must be watching Biggest Loser is doing this for me...too emotional !!:sigh:

Thanks for listening x

you dont need to ask for forgiveness , we all fall sometimes , whats important is your reconising it and your back here =] so goodluck with getting back on track and we are here if you need us xx

yes, no need to ask for forgiveness, the main thing is you are back and trying very hard to get back on track... i have gone a little off the rails (nothing too dramatic but def not good) and im trying to get back on track.. so i know how it feels....

when i started the tablets there was no way under any thing i would remotely eat anything out of the rules, then when i thought oh what the heck, ill suffer, (and then didnt) i thought.... oooooohhhhhh right bring it on!! but the weight loss is suffering by not moving much in the last 2 months (well 3 but i had december off...), (not the dreaded effects..)

hope you get fully back on track (and that i have not bored you with my rambling.....

Well done for sticking with it and not giving up. It is so hard to get back on track but you are going in the right direction. We have all been in the same situation and are here to support each other. Good Luck. Shorty x

Thank you girlies for listening to my moans! I knew I would find the support I needed for refocusing my attitude. Last couple of days have been better.

The only forgiveness I needed to seek was from myself, I am only letting myself down after all. Think I have accepeted it now and am ready to move on. thank you again x

Back