Not a nice question but anyone else got an upset tummy?

Boogal31

Sorry it is not a pleasant topic but is anyone else suffering from an upset tummy. This is my second time on Lipotrim having lost four and a half stone before christmas and then after being a greedy pig and putting on a stone over that holidays have decided to do this for four weeks before joining slimming world to lose my last stone and a half but the last few days I have had a really bad tummy.

Last time I hardly went at all, maybe everyone two to three days but the last three days I have just had a horrible bubbly tummy and seem to constantly be on the loo. I am on day 12 currently and I am feeling really light headed and dizzy with it. I know I am in Keotsis and expected my energy to be up by now???

Any help appreciated.

Hi there :)
Welcome back, u did great before Xmas I've no doubt ul reach ur target now!
And ya absolutely the same here.first time around I was dying from straining to go, this time I've the runs and have to run to the loo right after my shake. I suppose ur body is just going thru a major clear out isn't it. Its like a colonic without the tube and control....
Anyway, Im sure it'll settle down soon. I'm on week 3 and still the case for me so... I must be full of it altogether haha.
Best of luck pet, hope u feel better soon x

I've not had that problem but my hubby did one day in his 1st week, he would kill me for telling you(!) but he messed himself on the way to work. He pulled up at a public toilets but didn't make it in time on the way in! He had to come home and get changed in order to go to work. It came out of nowhere (well obviously from inside him!) and he had no warning, but it was only that one time. It certainly got me worried that the same was going to happen, but so far so good! I was going regularly, until I started iron tablets last week, so now I'm using the fibreclear.
Hope yours settles down soon. Hang in there!

I'm also having a very sore tummy. So much so its effecting my water intake. I wonder if they have changed anything in the packets as last time round I was fine the whole 8-9 weeks. This time I have also been having to run to the loo. Even though its not much. I have been taking FibreClear and it does seem to have stopped the problem by (oh god this is disgusting) giving it some bulk. If that makes sense. My tummy is making noises non stop to at first I though it was hunger but now I can't stop the wind. I'm hoping it will settle down. This is not the first comment I have seen since my restart and last time round it was constipation people were moaning about so I do wonder if the packets have changed.

Thanks for your posts guys - I know it is not a nice topic. I'm still suffering and am beginning to feel quite down with it. My tummy constantly bubbles and I am scared I will have an accident! I lost nine pounds this week though so I am going to keep at but if it does not settle down this might be my last week before I join a slimming club. I only have two stone to lose now so I think maybe slow and steady might be the way to go! Hope you all feel better xx

Sorry it is not a pleasant topic but is anyone else suffering from an upset tummy. This is my second time on Lipotrim having lost four and a half stone before christmas and then after being a greedy pig and putting on a stone over that holidays have decided to do this for four weeks before joining slimming world to lose my last stone and a half but the last few days I have had a really bad tummy.

Last time I hardly went at all, maybe everyone two to three days but the last three days I have just had a horrible bubbly tummy and seem to constantly be on the loo. I am on day 12 currently and I am feeling really light headed and dizzy with it. I know I am in Keotsis and expected my energy to be up by now???

Any help appreciated.

Yes, me too. I was on Lipotrim for 4 months before and had no probs apart from Constipation. I am on my 3rd week now and it has settled. Good luck!

Back