Not been good!

missy3

starving!
Im very annoyed at myself as i havent been eating well at all.. this is my 1st proper day eating (had to stop lt for a day or 2 as am sick) i was too sick to even comprehend eating yesterday. My eating habits r so bad and its only now that i realise it.. i do think i have a food addiction or something. I've been in and out of the kitchen all day looking for something to eat, eventhough im not even hungry. I had a sandwich for breakfast/lunch and my stomach was telling me i was full but i didnt stop until the plate was empty eventhough i didnt even want it :( and i ate crisps out of boredom. I know its my own fault, and im being stupid.. im just so annoyed :(

I don't understand why you had to stop LT!!!! When you say you are sick it obviously isn't a tummy bug as your still eating crisps, etc., If you can eat crisps, sandwhiches and whatever else why couldn't you have had your shake instead?

If you are eating for more nutrients cos you are sick......well you won't find ANY in crisps!

Sorry no sympathy here hun! Now kick yourself in the arse....drop that piece of cake....step AWAY from the fridge....stop making excuses....no one is buying them except you and get BACK on your LT!!!

Confused as to why you are eating? Are you just cheating due to willpower (or lack of) or is it cos you are sick?
Dont get me wrong I am no saint when it comes to LT cos I have fallen off the wagon before but nothing will make you feel better than LT.
Hope you get back on track cos ya were doing so well, it would be a shame to ruin it
Good luck
Niki

Back