not been weighed for 3 weeks now

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 911toc, 28 December 2008 Social URL.

1. 911toc

911toc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    wieght watchers
    i am gold member but have not been weighed for 3 weeks now and am desprate to see how i have coped with the festive season i am not getting cut up about it but am interested on how you all maintain at this time of the year with meals out and drinks all the time sweets everywhere but i have only had 1 box of chocs this year usually had a good few by no lol good luck to you all keep going x x x :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I ate lots and was shocking that I still lost, this is my first xmas on weight watchers and I know that although I did eat loads it was a LOT less than previous years. I got quite stressed before xmas and was quite scared at how quickly I went back to "bad" food! I cant wait for new year to come and things to get back to normal tho! lol

4. 911toc

911toc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    wieght watchers
    i have ate far less this year but still nibbled on the sweets no cakes or crispsor mince pies and having my dinner on a smaller plate hope i have stayed the same another week till i get weighed though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.