Not BJ for long - Hopefully

BJ66

Hi All,

Just got myself (Big John aka BJ66) registered after starting a Lipotrim diet on Monday :wave_cry:.

Looking at my weight and not being able to get a grip to lose it, a wonderful 9 month old son and the prospect of all manner of bad health issues on the horizon - it seemed daft not to grab the fat bull by the horns and wrestle it down.

Started on Monday (19st 2lb) after an enjoyable week-end eating my fave foods and drinking my fave wines (not to excess I might add!).

Been a bit of a rollercoaster since then, a bit of light-headiness, stomach cramps and nausea but......I’ve not been feeling hungry and weight seems to be coming off nicely thank-you-very-much (18st 4lb) :).

The thing I miss most is cooking in the kitchen for my wife and sitting down to eat an enjoyable meal with a nice bottle of red:sigh:. When I’ve got a grip on the diet, I hope to at least still cook for her and sit down at the table eating my food with her enjoying the food I’ve prepared for her – but early doors eh :flirt2:?

I look forward to all the support and feedback Mini Mins gives.

:talk017:

John aka BJ66

welcome John! Congratulations on your excellent weight loss! thats fantastic! :) look forward to speaking with you on the boards!

Huge welcome to the forum.

Sorry i'm not aware of the weight loss plan that you are on :/

Good luck with your weight loss :D:D

I’ve had to jump off today :(

Many thanks for the warm responses but i'm sorry to say I’ve had to jump off yesterday :sigh:

Second day of having bad nausea and stomach ache after meals! :cry:

After speaking to the pharmacist Friday – he advised me to drink carbonated water which helped - but only for a short time :confused:.

I was disappointed on Saturday afternoon to ring the Lipotrim helpline to discuss my problems and find that they are only available during office hours – I was give the impression there would be someone at the end of the phone for more hours than that! :mad:

Anyway – I’m not giving in totally, I will eat some small, simple low carb meals this weekend to sort me tum out and, after speaking to my Auntie who has been very successful on the LighterLife Diet, I shall look at this as an alternative TFRD – it seems a lot more, cost wise, but from a pre-amble on their website (which I must add knocks spots off the Lipotrim website!), the diets are more varied and my Auntie says they even taste like the food they are pretending to be – bit of a no-brainer really.:cool:

It could be my reaction to an excessive diet but it shouldn’t feel this bad. I got quite emotional talking it through with my wife as I felt I had failed, but she is a great support and reminded me of how far I had got in such a short time and that she was really proud of what I had achieved this week.

The main thing is to not go back to old habits but keep up the momentum of a change of lifestyle diet. The same diet can’t work for everyone so it’s best to find one that suits each person.

First weigh in tomorrow, looking at loosing about a stone so Jolly good going so far :).

I'm now looking at a low GI/Carb diet - LL might be too expensive!

TTFN

:talk017:

Hi bj. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Its great you have such a supportive wife . You are right to try a different programme if that one is making you so ill . As you say lipotrim might not be for everybody. Hope you find one to suit you and well done on your great weight loss so far x x

I got quite emotional talking it through with my wife as I felt I had failed, but she is a great support and reminded me of how far I had got in such a short time and that she was really proud of what I had achieved this week.[/FONT][/SIZE]

DONT EVER think that your a failure, YOUR NOT!! even if you loose 1 pound a week its better than putting a 1lb on :sigh:

NEVER give up, your weight loss will happen, stay positive :D

Back