Not diet related but need advice

Roddy

Guys n Girls

Gone on got ma self a problem

Ive started seeing a girl, who i thort i liked alot, turns out i just feel sorry for her. I dont mean that in an egotistical way, but i seem to be attracted to women who dont have jobs, cant afford to feed them selves, buy cigs blah blah blah....

its not where i want to be, and its not exactly helping my diet when im constantly popping round with a takeaway, or cooking her something.....

things aint cool and i want out, but the truth is i really do care.... i cant just (as adviced) "f*cK her off" coz although most people believe different, i aint like that....

Its just not where i want to be, and i need to get out NOW

any advice would be fantastic :(

Perhaps say that you need to concentrate all your time and energy on the Lipotrim, if that fails say the classic" its not you its me crap " lol. Or you could just try being honest hun x

I think the best thing is to be honest if you can, othewise can u blame diet, or work commitments? Sounds like a toughy, sorry no real advice but hope you work it out!

The only way hun is to tell her. of course you don't have to go into the details why you are feeling this way, but if you don't change the situation now how much deeper will you dig yourself in?

I know if i was in her situation, I would be gutted to think a guy was with me because he felt sorry for me. This situation isn't doing you any good, and in the long run not her either.

You have been honest with yourself and looked at the reasons why you aren't clicking with her. Its time to take that honestly one step further and end it if thats how you feel. Believe me it will get harder and harder to do it.

I am 35 and been a dumper and a dumpee (lol) and the only way is honestly. The old 'its not you its me' thing doesn't wash with women!! So, I would say tell you feel you just aren't suited. Don't insult her by coming up with excuses that make you look like the bad one.

Honest simple and to the point. Obviously I have no idea how she will react, but I reckon it would be better to hurt her a little bit now, than hurt her alot later on.

Its a horrible situation to be in, and I feel for you. But its your life hun, and you need to live it the way you chose to.

Good luck xxxx

Hope u dont mind me posting!

But ive been in a similar situation (with a blokey rather then a girl)

So all i said was that i felt i wasnt ready for a relationship as there was too much things going on in my life. But it doesnt mean that i want to stop being friends etc etc.

Perhaps something along those lines?

drop my old favourite

I jus cant be with you im real sorry its not you, its me

lol it works a treat

Perhaps say that you need to concentrate all your time and energy on the Lipotrim, if that fails say the classic" its not you its me crap " lol. Or you could just try being honest hun x
the diets deffo an idea
I think the best thing is to be honest if you can, othewise can u blame diet, or work commitments? Sounds like a toughy, sorry no real advice but hope you work it out!

cheers hun
The only way hun is to tell her. of course you don't have to go into the details why you are feeling this way, but if you don't change the situation now how much deeper will you dig yourself in?

I know if i was in her situation, I would be gutted to think a guy was with me because he felt sorry for me. This situation isn't doing you any good, and in the long run not her either.

You have been honest with yourself and looked at the reasons why you aren't clicking with her. Its time to take that honestly one step further and end it if thats how you feel. Believe me it will get harder and harder to do it.

I am 35 and been a dumper and a dumpee (lol) and the only way is honestly. The old 'its not you its me' thing doesn't wash with women!! So, I would say tell you feel you just aren't suited. Don't insult her by coming up with excuses that make you look like the bad one.

Honest simple and to the point. Obviously I have no idea how she will react, but I reckon it would be better to hurt her a little bit now, than hurt her alot later on.

Its a horrible situation to be in, and I feel for you. But its your life hun, and you need to live it the way you chose to.

Good luck xxxx

thanks, very helpful, i do like her alot so i dont want to hurt her more

Hope u dont mind me posting!

But ive been in a similar situation (with a blokey rather then a girl)

So all i said was that i felt i wasnt ready for a relationship as there was too much things going on in my life. But it doesnt mean that i want to stop being friends etc etc.

Perhaps something along those lines?

thats what im goin to have to do i think, thanks

lol it works though mate

depends how you wanna do it

could always throw the i just wanna be friends one out there

Lol girls can always tell what the whole "its not u, its me" thing really means (;

maybe so lol but its never let me down haha

Hmm might have to give it a bash one day lol

Good luck xxxx

Really good advice!!

And yes it would be horrible to here some one was with you out of pity!

drop my old favourite

I jus cant be with you im real sorry its not you, its me

lol it works a treat

:-o I am shocked and appalled!!!

I agree with demaris!! Be honest with her...
Me personally tend to over analyse things... What people say or do or how they are acting etc...

Whn my ex boyfriend dumped me, and lied to me about why i over analysed it and made it so much worse for myself..
Honestly is the best, that way nothing can come back to bite you in the bum either!!

cheers guys, this is all really good advise, ill keep u all posted

tell her uv got chlamydia, works a treat ;)

Honesty is the best policy I think. Maybe suggest meeting up with her again after LT and see if you've changed your mind about her. But whatever you do don't feed her a line, she'll be more gutted. Really nice of you to be so concerned though.

Honesty is the best policy I think. Maybe suggest meeting up with her again after LT and see if you've changed your mind about her. But whatever you do don't feed her a line, she'll be more gutted. Really nice of you to be so concerned though.

My sentiments exactly mini!!

Keep us posted Roddy
X

ha ha ha! im with lovely lauren on this one too!! but arnt u a little sweetie for being so thoughtful ((((hugs))) lol!

Back