Not doing too good

well we were talking about it at work and someone said they had read that losing 10lbs is equal to a dress size - i tested the theory when i hit 10lbs and I could fit into my size smaller jeans (just) and a size smaller top was a bit baggy - i guess it depends where you lose it but it worked for me :)

so if i lost 3 lb this week along with last week id be a dress size smaller :O oooooooooooooooooooo gotta try something on tuesday :):)

Well done on your WI xx

tara i've never seen a size 15 ;)

i had to lose 21 pounds so i could fit into a 14......... but i have got a big bum lol

i know, i havent seen a dress size 15 either, but i remember that when i weighed 10 stone i was a size 12 but now i weigh 14st 6 i am a size 16, so that is a difference of 62lbs, but if i lost a dress size for every 10lbs then i would a size 8 at 10 stone. hmmm

Well they say 10lb to a dress size thats very untrue as when i lost 3 stone i was only 1 dress size different :)

I guess it depends what shape you are really.

I have lost 33lbs and have gone from a size 16 to a size 10 - so pretty much in line with Black Widows "10lb per dress size " - that's on my bottom half....on the top - I have gone from a 16 to a 12 (only a 10 if its a generous fit like M&S - I love them for their generous sizes!)

LRO xx

oh thanks for that. i just found that when i was 13st 5 (so a stone lighter than now) i was still a size 16, albeit a smaller 16 but still. i shall have to wait and see.

I've found it's more like a stone between sizes..

for me, (and I'm 5ft 5 and reasonably well built);-

9st = 8
10st = 10
11st = 12
12st = 14
13st = 16
14st = 18
15st = 20
16st = 22

........and I have had the joy of being all those sizes at some point!!!

Back