Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not done one of these for a while... tune of the day....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by howdy-doody, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ... what's rocking your world this morning ?

This is mine :)

YouTube - Lenny Kravitz - Rosemary

Reminds me of going to a posh house party out in the sticks (Barnt Green for those that know it) in 1990... Me & me mate got a bus over & necked a couple of tabs of acid each (purple Ohms for those that know)... I copped off with a girl & got me hairy finger pie... we then got too messy & outstayed our welcome, didn't have money for a taxi (dole-ites)... she gave me a tenner to get home...

We decided to walk back off tripping our boxes off... got lost & came across a mini party out in a field in the middle of nowhere, some geezer had an acoustic guitar & was playing this round the campfire & then turned on a massive boom box type thing & then turned it into a mini-rave [​IMG]

We were made most welcome & I spent the tenner I was given on a ten-spot of draw [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy daze ! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know this is an old one - but it reminds me of a holiday in Florida with an ex (still friends) Has a great message too - enjoy (you know you want to tap that foot !!!)
    YouTube - Tobe With You-Mr.Big

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another one...

These are fab friends of ours from New York who we visit each year - My OH was their tour Mgr for a while last year - we took this video in their living room - amazing and talented musicians - we're looking forward to seeing them again in Oct.:D
    YouTube - Jake Stigers & Nunzio Signore - Unplugged

Singer is Jake Stigers (brother of Curtis)

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    MY TUNE OF THE DAY!

im into my tunes this weather...

love this one - i just feeling like dancing every time it comes on....

AWESOME

[YOUTUBE]5oqmhVNk3Hg[/YOUTUBE]

DIRTY VEGAS - DAYS GO BY

7. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Cant do a link because im in work and cant get onto you tube but today my tune of the day is

The Twang -wide awake

Because last summer a few weeks after i met Mr G it was on the car radio we were driving along through the sunny staffordshire countryside i looked at him and thought ya know what... i dont just fancy him I love him !

8. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.