Not done one of these for a while... tune of the day....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by howdy-doody, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ... what's rocking your world this morning ?

This is mine :)

YouTube - Lenny Kravitz - Rosemary

Reminds me of going to a posh house party out in the sticks (Barnt Green for those that know it) in 1990... Me & me mate got a bus over & necked a couple of tabs of acid each (purple Ohms for those that know)... I copped off with a girl & got me hairy finger pie... we then got too messy & outstayed our welcome, didn't have money for a taxi (dole-ites)... she gave me a tenner to get home...

We decided to walk back off tripping our boxes off... got lost & came across a mini party out in a field in the middle of nowhere, some geezer had an acoustic guitar & was playing this round the campfire & then turned on a massive boom box type thing & then turned it into a mini-rave [​IMG]

We were made most welcome & I spent the tenner I was given on a ten-spot of draw [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy daze ! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know this is an old one - but it reminds me of a holiday in Florida with an ex (still friends) Has a great message too - enjoy (you know you want to tap that foot !!!)
    YouTube - Tobe With You-Mr.Big

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another one...

These are fab friends of ours from New York who we visit each year - My OH was their tour Mgr for a while last year - we took this video in their living room - amazing and talented musicians - we're looking forward to seeing them again in Oct.:D
    YouTube - Jake Stigers & Nunzio Signore - Unplugged

Singer is Jake Stigers (brother of Curtis)

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    MY TUNE OF THE DAY!

im into my tunes this weather...

love this one - i just feeling like dancing every time it comes on....

AWESOME

[YOUTUBE]5oqmhVNk3Hg[/YOUTUBE]

DIRTY VEGAS - DAYS GO BY

7. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Cant do a link because im in work and cant get onto you tube but today my tune of the day is

The Twang -wide awake

Because last summer a few weeks after i met Mr G it was on the car radio we were driving along through the sunny staffordshire countryside i looked at him and thought ya know what... i dont just fancy him I love him !

8. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.