Not done one of these for a while... tune of the day....

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
... what's rocking your world this morning ?

This is mine :)

YouTube - Lenny Kravitz - Rosemary

Reminds me of going to a posh house party out in the sticks (Barnt Green for those that know it) in 1990... Me & me mate got a bus over & necked a couple of tabs of acid each (purple Ohms for those that know)... I copped off with a girl & got me hairy finger pie... we then got too messy & outstayed our welcome, didn't have money for a taxi (dole-ites)... she gave me a tenner to get home...

We decided to walk back off tripping our boxes off... got lost & came across a mini party out in a field in the middle of nowhere, some geezer had an acoustic guitar & was playing this round the campfire & then turned on a massive boom box type thing & then turned it into a mini-rave
Grins.gif

We were made most welcome & I spent the tenner I was given on a ten-spot of draw
Grins.gif
thumbsup.gif

Happy daze ! :D

I know this is an old one - but it reminds me of a holiday in Florida with an ex (still friends) Has a great message too - enjoy (you know you want to tap that foot !!!)
YouTube - Tobe With You-Mr.Big

Another one...

These are fab friends of ours from New York who we visit each year - My OH was their tour Mgr for a while last year - we took this video in their living room - amazing and talented musicians - we're looking forward to seeing them again in Oct.:D
YouTube - Jake Stigers & Nunzio Signore - Unplugged

Singer is Jake Stigers (brother of Curtis)

MY TUNE OF THE DAY!

im into my tunes this weather...

love this one - i just feeling like dancing every time it comes on....

AWESOME

[YOUTUBE]5oqmhVNk3Hg[/YOUTUBE]

DIRTY VEGAS - DAYS GO BY

Cant do a link because im in work and cant get onto you tube but today my tune of the day is

The Twang -wide awake

Because last summer a few weeks after i met Mr G it was on the car radio we were driving along through the sunny staffordshire countryside i looked at him and thought ya know what... i dont just fancy him I love him !

Back