not enough?!

Hiya everyone! :0)
I have a question! Sorry if it seems a silly one though! As I'm a newbie to SW and still getting used to what i can eat, which foods are free, etc (On my second week now!) I'm really worried that if i dont eat enough food, the diet wont work! :0\ how much is to much and how much is not enough?
please help!
xxxx

most fruit and veg are free, depending on which plan your on depends which proteins and carbs are free. Did you get the green book at your meeting? you can phone your group leader if you need to.
Also dont worry about quantity - just stop eating when your full :)

No-one can truely answer your question, as it differs from person to person. The key to Slimming World is to eat when you are hungry and stop once you are full.

Good luck xx

im doing SW online at the mo as i dont have the time to go to a meeting! a few members of my family have done sw b4 and done really well on it and i feel bad asking them so many questions so thought id come one here and annoy other ppl with questions! lol!
ive got the green book and ive read it cover to cover a millions times to make everything sink in!
thanks both for the advice! :0) ill deffo start eating all the yummy free and super free foods until im full but not ready to burst lol!
xxxx

Back