not feeling very well...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lauriel, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ....ohhhh ffs....I get to day 5, a day where I finally have a bit of energy and feel normal only to start feeling the symptoms of a cold starting earlier this evening :(
    My throat feels like I swallowed razor blades.
    With all the water Im drinking, Im hoping that it will help flush the cold bacteria out of my system quicker.. Does anyone know of any cold 'n' flu remedies you can take on LT? A vast majority of them have sugar in them to give you an energy boost, most throat remedies contain honey and/or sugar too...
    When my mum went for her initial consultation with the pharmacist the day she bought her first lot of LT, she had a sore throat. The pharmacist advised her not to start LT until she was completely fit and well again, does this mean I'll have to stop?

I bloody hope not! I don't want this week going to pot cos of a bloomin' cold! :jelous:
    majorlymiffed.com :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I started my LT with a cold, I had it 4 days, I just took paracetamol and early night, was megga hard but worth it when I had weigh in. Don't give up Hun just plenty of sleep. X

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Yep... plenty of water and paracetamol.... just get planty of rest hun!! x

5. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Am same Hun. Been like this since last week n it's not shifting. Doin my head in now. Am so so cold and it's so hard drinkin the water,.

6. Mackie197

Mackie197 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Think it's doing the rounds :( Same here - warm drinks are pschologically making me feel a tad better - good luck, hope you're feeling better soon.

7. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone :)

I feel like I have a bottle cork stuffed up each nostril lol!
    It's proper poo having a cold :( mind you, was cheered up slightly today at my weigh-in, I lost 6lbs in 5days :D

Well, my Saturday night is going to consist of a hot bath, the new PJs I treated myself to today and my LT chicken soup! OH is working 'til 10pm, so luckily he'll only have a snack when he gets in (no cooking for meee!)

Oh yeh, if anyone is looking for sugar free throat lozenges, Bradosol were recommended to me by my pharmacist, they're antibacterial and have cleared my throat up brilliantly :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.