not getting the buzz ????????????

tel77

i have stuck to ss 100% this week since friday ...i dont get weighed until tommorrow but this is my 7th day and i dont seem to be feeling the buzz like others....i am still quite hungry at times and am drinking 3 to 4 litres of water per day ....i just dont seem to be getting that good feeling or the not hungry feeling yet.........no headaches but still a little lethargic at times.....
what is wrong with me ????????
i am getting a bit worried really as to wether this is right for me now

Hey hun I know what you mean, i don't ever feel hungry all the time but i never get the energy that everyone talks about, even when i did cambridge 1st time....not sure why, but the hunger will definitly get better, of course you'll feel hungry at times but thats just like any other diet.:p

ye i will stick with it ...you know when you just get that feeliong that you havent lost an ounce but hopefully i will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow ....i will ask my cdc for ketostix too just to put my mind at ease really

good luck in your journey x

Hey hun I know what you mean, i don't ever feel hungry all the time but i never get the energy that everyone talks about, even when i did cambridge 1st time....not sure why, but the hunger will definitly get better, of course you'll feel hungry at times but thats just like any other diet.:p

Totally agree. I never get that kick of energy every seems to rave about either. Even on my last time when I did it for 3 months, I never felt energetic. I always felt tired. The hunger will fade but give it a bit more time. Once you see your loss when you get weighed it will give you the incentive to keep going and you won't experience the hunger - cravings yes, but you won't feel the hunger as much I promise.

ye i will stick with it ...you know when you just get that feeliong that you havent lost an ounce but hopefully i will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow ....i will ask my cdc for ketostix too just to put my mind at ease really

good luck in your journey x

Hi Tel77

I'm sure you will be so pleased with yourself after your weigh in! Im on week two nearly week three, and it's surprising I cook meals everynight for my three children and partner even got to the gym today too, all i'm focused on is losing the weight, i'm promise you should start to feel better soon and you'll be looking forward to weigh days!!:p

Start weight =14st 4lb
week 1 =BH
week 2 =13st 4lb lost 14lb:D

aww thanks ...i also cook for my hubby and kids..but that is something i am enjoying at the mo ...since usually when you cook a meal your not really in the mood to eat it really so am sticking with the smell at the mo ha ha x

If it's any consolation, even after 5 months of doing CD 100% (first time around), I never got 'the buzz'.

I'm not saying it's a myth, but it's definitely not something everyone gets.

Still, I get a buzz (of sorts) from losing weight so quickly on this diet. I guess that's something!

Sigh. :D

I guess everyone is different, but I will say give it time. First time round I had it almost instantly (day 3 I think) and couldn't sit still. This time round I've had energy, but feel drained if I do something about it!

Today I've felt knackered and it's day 13! As long as you're losing weight that's the most important thing x

I have days when i'm very energetic and other days like last two where i have been totally shattered....
Just go with what your body tells you...
This is just a means to an end!!!

Good luck!

x

I am the same waiting for that new found energy....... I am restarting again and have stuck 100% (well apart from a one crisp licking episode earlier - but thats a different story!!!) I had a buzz when I found that I was in ketosis on the Tuesday morning just on the 2nd day. Thought maybe clean all the skirting boards etc and really spring clean but thats all I did - thought about it!!!

Hi
Like you I never got the buzz either and towards the end of my first week was starting to worry that I may not have lost.

Even now I can't say that I feel really energetic, but then I never was before the diet. I do find however that my energy levels are linked to my mood. If I'm having a tough day either because of the diet or work etc then I feel tired, but yet when I get weighed and see a loss on the scales my energy levels seem to rise.

Stick with it and you will do well.

Hey.
Stick with it...... I am sure you will have a fab weight loss when you go for wi..
Everybody is different .. After 3 days I have never felt hungry... but for some people it could take longer. Have you been drinking plenty of water? Hang in there it feels so good once the weight starts dropping off and you will start getting the buzz..

Back