Not giving up on losing weight

Another 3lbs gone for me this week taking me to 23st 13lbs and that all important new stone bracket :) I am really proud of myself I just wish that someone who doesn't know I am on a diet would actually notice I have lost some weight! It gets a bit frustrating having lost over 6 stone and it doesn't seem to have made a visible difference. I can feel a difference, most of my clothes that were quite close fitting before are now pretty baggy and I can fit into quite a few things the next size down but no else seems to have noticed anything. Ho hum hopefully it won't be too long, will stop moaning now lol :D

You'll be surprised, lots of people will suddenly start noticing, it's always the way! Don't let it get you down though, remember that at the heart of it all, you're doing this for you. And well done on another great loss x

Thank you and I know you're right, this is about me and I shouldn't get frustrated over things like that x On the plus side I am able to wear some things I haven't fitted into for a couple of years so at least my wardrobe has expanded in a good way haha :D

Another 3.5 lbs gone so got to the :sw091:stone award :). Have also noticed progress in the fitness stakes, it used to take me about 5 mins to get my breath back after climbing the 4 flights of stairs to the office but now recovery time a mere 30 secs or so...am thinking that I am obviously going to be the next Usain Bolt LOL :D

Aah not long to wait then, I have never done an evening weigh in before, I imagine I would spend the day eating salad and weighing my clothes to see which outfit weighed less and wear that one on the scales haha :D Will keep my fingers crossed for you

An unexpectedly good loss this week, 6lbs down so have somehow managed to get my 7 stone award a week after the last award! Very chuffed and am now thinking that putting flat pack furniture together must be the best fat burning activity ever lol :D

:sw098:

Hi,
I'm New to the whole forum thing. Never done this before lol. At my wits end with the whole dieting palava, now at my biggest ive ever been and just about to embark on a new dieting regime ...yet again . Just read your thread and can i just say you are obviously doing so well and i am so in awe of how much you've lost so far. You've given me a huge kick up the arse to get rid of my 98lbs. I hope I'm writing on here soon my first stone off, of what feels like many to go. Seems almost impossible. Keep it up. Your amazing.
Nikki
Xx

Back