Not going to be on until New Year

Heaven

everyones going to be dissapointed in me but ive had to have a break from SW basically because since i was ill last week ive been eating take-aways and junk food now with all this lovely xmas food round i know i wont be able to stop myself :cry:

I nearly lost a stone and feels like ive put it all back on :cry:

was doing so well with the receipes and everything now ive lost it all.

dont know if my SW C will let me have two weeks off or if i will have to re-join.

I know how hard it can be when life gets in the way. The trick is to say you can't change the past and start again, when it suits you best

Try not to be so hard on yourself in the meantime - it's a tough time of year for a lot of people to keep to diet plans.

Best of luck

Ring your C and let her know whats going on, take it as holiday.

dont be soi down, just be focused and start again in new year if you dont feel you can keep on top of it now x

everyones going to be dissapointed in me but ive had to have a break from SW basically because since i was ill last week ive been eating take-aways and junk food now with all this lovely xmas food round i know i wont be able to stop myself :cry:

I nearly lost a stone and feels like ive put it all back on :cry:

was doing so well with the receipes and everything now ive lost it all.

dont know if my SW C will let me have two weeks off or if i will have to re-join.

Honey, the christmas food will still be around after christmas so if you can stop then you can stop now. Yes its hard but your not on your own there, we are all in the same boat, struggling! Please talk to your consultant, this is exactly the time you need the support from her, thats why you pay your money each week. Don't run and hide from it, face up to it and then move on. Honestly you will feel so much better and able to cope again. xx

Please don't be so harsh on yourself. Nobody is going to be disappointed in you. Everybody in your class and on here are human and we've all had our slip ups. xx

Back