Not going to loose my grip!

Crazybecky5

Green tea advocate!!
Hi all, i just had to face up to things and get back on here.

Haven't been around for quite a while, and tbh WW went off the radar over the last couple of weeks what with Weddings and Birthdays ect...

However, after putting on 2.5lbs at last Wednesdays' WI - i've found it within myself to really get back on track. I bought myself a tracker, been writing everything down and pointing everything that goes into my mouth! Fingers crossed the scales start to go down again :rolleyes:

You guys have all been a great support to me loosing the first 39lbs, and i need to keep pushing towards my goal! :D

Hello :) well done for getting back on board and TBH not much damage has been done has it.
The way this is successful is by what you are doing not leaving it too long before you get back on track
Good luck hun you'll do it xx

Thanks hun! Great to see you're still around and doing soooo well!! What a crackin' loss you've achieved so far!! Well done!!! :D xx

Ahhh thanks hun did wonder where you were please pm me if you need a chat,TBH I moan alot about my slow loss on here think i'll get rotten fruit thrown at me soon ;) xx

A loss is a loss hun and it all adds up in the end!! Think of where you'll be in a few months time if you continue to loose 1/2lbs a week! It's shocking! I never thought i could loose 3 stone but i'm soooo close now! :) Hence, why i cant give up!! lol x

Hi and well done for getting back on track. You're half way to goal now so the end is in sight. Good luck

Thanks for the support Vanda! You are right, getting there slowly but surely. I want to get down to 13st and re-assess things from there - the last time i weighed 13st i was 15! It's scary to think how i let my weight get sooo out of control over the past few years! x

Well done for getting back on track, you did really well to come back, and to only have put opn 2.5lbs :)

Seriously, well done for coming back, I think that is the hardest part after some time away, to hold your hand up and then jump straight back in :)

Thanks so much Leah! Honestly, if it wasn't for Minis, i dont think i would even have come this far :)

I have WI tonight so will report in! First week back in 3 weeks and i'm hoping for a good loss!! Fingers crossed :) xx

Woo-hoo first week back and lost 6lbs!!! :D Thanks for all of the support xx

well done getting back on track, and, a great loss:)

Thanks guys!! Next target - 1.5lbs off next week to hit my 3 stone! Yay!

I did the right thing getting back on track....

Well done on your weightloss! 6lbs! That is awesome.

:clap:

Thank you so much everyone for spurring me on! :)

How is everyones day going? I'm in Sutton Coldfield and it's rather quite; we expect everyone is nursing hangovers from yesterdays game! :) x

my goodness, well done!!!! 6lbs is excellent, a loss like that really motivates you to keep going doesnt it!!! xx

It certainly does! Look at your loss though - such an inspriation! :) Seeing how well others are doing on here is the real motivation!

You've done an amazing job - how does it feel now you're coming close to target? Must be incredible! x

Back