Not good - Rocky bars

curlygirl

I am due on and feeling really depressed and down and as I am cooking my tea (fish, rice and veg) I have just eaten 3 Rocky bars!!!:eek:

Why do I do it! I am so peed off with myself cause I just can't get in gear to do this! I do'nt even know how many syns one of them is?? Can someone have a look and let me know please.

A very sad Lelly xxx

hi just looked cant find them who makes them x

Lelly, don't be sad we all have these times, especially with TOTM sweet cravings, you've eaten them now, so draw a line and get back on track tomorrow, you'll soon start to lose again, thinking of you...X

My hubby loves the Caramel Rockie bars and they have been a BOGOF at Tesco this last month, so I have a drawer full of them - he munchs one every time he has a cuppa, the pest.....

Anyone know how many syns in them, I think they may be made by Foxs...

found them hope this helps,
Rocky Caramel Bars, 6 pack, 21g bar 5 syns

Rocky Chocolate Bars, 6 pack, 25g bar 6.5 syns

Rocky Orange Bars, 6 pack, 24g bar 6 syns

Thankyou for finding out for me. Well they were the orange ones so there went 18 syns!!!! I really hate myself. I really want to cry! I don't know why I do it! other half just says that 'well that was stupid wasn't it, you need to control yourself!' that just makes me feel even worse and I just said to him that not everyone can be as well controlled as he is! How can I make myself get on with this!

Oh dear! Those things are lethally good... When I was on my short-lived WW stint I bought a pack of them as they were 2.5 points each which sounded ok. Unfortunately I hadn't realised how bloody lovely the caramel ones were and ate them all in about 2 days. And they were BOGOF...

Still, it could have been much worse, yesterday I ate about ten shortbread biscuit thingies! At least you didn't do that ;)

You need to think about exactly why you did eat them and plan for what you will do the next time that happens. Otherwise when crunch time happens you'll revert to habit and reach for the biscuits.

Was it because you were starving and couldn't wait for your tea? If so, you need to make sure you have a low-syn food to hand so you don't need to starve but also don't need to hit the biscuit tin.

did it myself with a snicker a couple of weeks ago ate it then checked it 16 syns it wasnt even that nice so know how you feel x dont worry about it its done now the worst thing is how annoyed we get with ourselves coz we think how daft can we be lol x

You need to think about exactly why you did eat them and plan for what you will do the next time that happens. Otherwise when crunch time happens you'll revert to habit and reach for the biscuits.

Was it because you were starving and couldn't wait for your tea? If so, you need to make sure you have a low-syn food to hand so you don't need to starve but also don't need to hit the biscuit tin.

Well it certainly wasn't cause I was hungry. I just felt like having one and then went a bit mad. I just do it for the sake of it if that makes sense?? Anyway, I have been really good today and I feel so much more positive!! i have even done exercise!

Back