Not good role models???

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Just been on the Next website (so busy in work lol) and was soooo shocked to see the model who is on the casual section looking overly skinny then jumped to the leggins section and her hip bones are sticking out of them made me feel really ill. That cant be good for young girls seeing that and thinking that is how they should look. Will get off my soap box now xxx

just had a peek... WOW she has skinny legs!! i agree not a good role model nor particularly healthy looking!!

I've just had to go and have a look... and I totally agree. She is far to Skinny! I also thought that Next were about doing sizes for all women, but then why do they always have the skinniest people modelling the clothes?

she is pretty skinny for a catologue model. unfortunately i would still love to look like that! never going to happen though.

Just had a look myself. Yep, you are right Ju she is extremely thin. Gorgeous and stunning looking girl though.

Hugs x x x

Gosh she is like a wafer, i looked at a site called yours clothing today really good prices sizes 14-32 i think and they use realistically size larger ladies to model their clothing it was such a nice site good clothes and the models where probably a 16-18 or maybe 20 as they are taller being models. its worth checking out and they have a sale on with some stuff for just a £1.

I might write to next in protest!!

lol Jimmy, you go for it.

Back