not had a good day

Oh Nessa, we are all human, it is only one day and you have posted such good vibes and motivation on here. I send it right back to you because it was only a little blip, FORGET IT and get back on the plan. Good luck gorgeous

Big huggles hunny forget it and move on your are doing so well!!!

never mind......draw a line under it.....and start all over again :)

we all have off days......the trick is to get back on track asap.....

you can do this Nessa !!

love

Debz xx

Nessa love it happens, don't beat yourself up about it, just draw a line under it and start again. I hope that what you had was nice :) Also how is your dd liking her own bedroom?

Hey we are all human, and sometimes we give in, but don't beat yourself up, it was a blip.. start afresh you will be fine!!Love

Thanks everybody. I was just having a really bad day! I have come on my period, the kids have been playing up (and still are! we have only been up 30 mins) I have a sore throat and feel really down and knackered, I ache everywhere and just feel like s***) sorry about the moaning. daughter loves her own room but is insisting on getting up at 6.00am every morning now, so not even getting 7 hours sleep after doing everything and giving partner time and attention, I don't even get any time to myself anymore what with all that and going to work. :(

DONT WORRY

you can come on here and moan till your hearts desire honey. we are here to help and encourage each other.:grouphugg:so big hugs.... only a small blip!!! i have had lots of blips in the last month or so. not been on this diet properly for ages thought i could do it myself. (who was i kiddin)!!:cry:anyway seen my cd this morning and put on : wait for it:::::: 10lbbet you feel better now eh?? anyway i am back on track today so lets do this together.xxxx

Awwwww Nessa, you have so much on your plate at the moment hun. As the others have said, draw a line under it and move forward. Look at your ticker and how well you are doing. When we slip up its so easy to focus on that one failure and make ourselves feel absolutely awful...we tend to forget how far we have come and how brilliantly our losses have been. Focus on the bigger picture hun.xxx

Lots of love to you xx

Back