Not happy :(

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I have had the week from hell and have not been on plan (far from it!) since last Sunday :(

My university has made a mistake with my teaching placement and when I went to them about they refused to accept their mistake and have been awful. My parents think I am being bullied and its a massive mess which needs to be taken higher now because they are wrong and trying to cover it up.

That being said, I gained 2.5lbs a few weeks ago and on Monday I lost the last 1.5lbs to get this off and was chuffed because I was back where I had been before my first gain - I was doing so well before that.

I am so gutted because I have surely put on more than 2.5lbs this week and will be even worse off. I am back on plan today and prepared to go for it again, just had a yummy linda mccartney sausage toasty, but I changed my WI to Wednesday to not clash with the school placement that I am not even going to anymore and I am dreading it.

I know I will feel upset and embarrassed when I gain on the scales and I feel that I have just made a massive mess of it lately - my first gain and then I have lost that again slowly just to put that and more back on :(

I felt so let down by myself when I gained and my perfect loss every week was ruined that I haven't been on here since so I am back, whatever the scales say and however much I am dreading it, I am back and moving forward which the support I get from this lovely forum.

Last edited:
Honey it's hard to stay 100% focused when you're having a rough time - we all have these times and we all beat ourselves up, but we're human and sometimes have to put life before SW.

I hope uni sorts itself out - if you gain you know you can lose it cause you already have, so don't worry!

Draw a line under this week and start again xxxxx

Oh hun :hug99:.

First of all take the placement issue as far as you can.

As for the plan, you cannot undo what has been done. But it is only one week on your journey.

Just try to get back on plan as soon as you can and the weight will come off again. Please don't stress too much (easier said than done I know) but as I say it is just one week weight gain (possibly) on a lifetime's journey.

HTH

Aww poor you that really sucks. You are only human and as another member said 100% all the time is not easy especially as life can get in the way... At least you are now ready to get back to it so just dust yourself down and just move forward and if you gain you will deal with it. Good luck at your weigh in and do not worry. gx:)

Just sending you hugs. Get back on track as soon as you can xx

Back