Not having all the foodpacks

o0o_Lisa

How much of an effect does not having all the foodpacks have on weight loss?

I know the leader drums it in that you MUST have all 4 everyday. But yesterday I only had 2 shakes all day, and today I've had a shake and a bar - thats it.

Will these 2 days make much difference out of a weeks dieting?

I'm no dietician but I would imagine that it could be dangerous going below 500 cal. Also I don't honestly think it will effect your weight loss very much.

Please, I am in no way saying that you are, but slightly anorexic thinking can be triggerred off by VLCD's unless properly managed.

It's just strange, because last week when I started LL I was starving"!!! Now, the last 2 days I just don't want to eat at all. There's been no hunger and I could have happily just had one shake and thats it....I had to make myself have the second one.

Lisa, your LLC is right = you MUST eat all 4 packs. It is extreeeemly unhealthy not toot can happen accidentily, and a one off won;t hurt anyone. But otherwise - if anyone considered doing it intentionally to =speed things up= well, thats just foolish. (not saying you are doing it intentiolly! ;)) Just sayin, it is really dangerous to miss them on a regulare basis. Your kidneys and liver will suffer. We ask and AWFUL lot of our bodies on this regime....it is imperative they get the nutrition the need to continue to funtion properlty;.

For heaven sake - 250 calories a day??? That will put your body in starvation mode. When you go into starvation mode, weight loss STOPS, and your body SUFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, do not skip you packs. Make your self have them at regular intervals, whetrher you are hungry or not.

:)

Yes, I think, surprisingly, you will put you body into panic mode and won't lose as well. But the worst thing is, as BL says, the damage you are puting youself under threat of.

And you must keep up with the water too to help the kidneys and liver function and flush everything through your system. You are making them work with the fat stores already laid down in your body and the few nutrients from the packs. Help them every way you can.

Agree with all the above Lisa - I think it is absolutely imperative to have all 4 packs. A lady in my group regularly only has 2 a day, and quite frankly she looks dreadful - she keeps pasing out, and has styes under her eyes that aren't shifting, which I believe is due to her body being run down. She's also not losing any differently to me, and I absolutely always have 4 packs.

I know it's difficult to have all 4, as you're just not hungry, but to combat that I have each pack at a certain time of the day, and don't think of it as a meal time - just something I have to do at that time.

Hope that helps, Lucy x

Im the same as Lucylastic, I have mine at certain times and see it as something I have to do! x

Agree with all the above Lisa - I think it is absolutely imperative to have all 4 packs. A lady in my group regularly only has 2 a day, and quite frankly she looks dreadful - she keeps pasing out, and has styes under her eyes that aren't shifting, which I believe is due to her body being run down. She's also not losing any differently to me, and I absolutely always have 4 packs.

I know it's difficult to have all 4, as you're just not hungry, but to combat that I have each pack at a certain time of the day, and don't think of it as a meal time - just something I have to do at that time.

Hope that helps, Lucy x

:eek: That is not only stupid, but so so dangerous! Does the LLC know she is doing that? She is really putting herself at risk there!!

SHe will eventually stop losing when her body believes it is starving to death, and holds on with might to whatever reserves it has.

She is really toying with danger if you ask me.

Why are you doing it?

Lisa. What do you hope to gain by not having all the packs? You won't lose more quickly. Your body needs those nutrients. Asilasil is having problems persuading her Mum that LL is safe to do. These are the kind of situations that cause that concern.
Please be responsible for you and everyone else. It's a lot of money to pay to make yourself ill.:copon:

Back