Not having the full 3 shakes a day

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Ok i have been very forgetful the last 3 days and only been having 1 shake.

I am bit worried about the effect this will have had now, in terms of the scales i have lost a bit more than i do usually.

your body will start going into starvation mood soon. what times are you aving your first shake?

lt is already low calorie you need all the shakes for your body to function properly!

I have been having my shakes at around 1pm. Still been having 2L's a day of water.

your body will start going into starvation mood soon. what times are you aving your first shake?

lt is already low calorie you need all the shakes for your body to function properly!

have one earlier, then one at one
and have one about 5ish....normal meal times.

unless you work funny shifts?

you need to have more than you are otherwise youll get poorley :(

i have mine at 12, 4, 8 - i make sure i have at least 1.5 ltr in the morning, as i'm not hungry then.

although weekends are different... i tend to have an early shake 8ish, and then lunch at 5 ish, and final at 9 ish... depends if i've been out all day.

you'll be lacking vit\s minerals if you don't have all of them - i was told the calories aren't so relevant, its the nutrition thats important.

good luck,

caren.

You must must must MUST have all 3 shakes a day. YOu're body NEEDS the nutrients the shakes provide and therefore if you don't have them then your body will start acting up. Basically!

Why aren't you having them? Set yourself alarms on your mobile, on your alarm clock, on your computer. ALways have a few shake sachets and a bottle/shaker with you.

UI can't stress enough how important it is that you FORCE yourself and make time to have all 3 shakes.

Consider yourself reprimanded and PLEASE make sure in future you have all 3 shakes.

Hi,
I echo what was said above, you need to have the shakes or you will most likely get very ill. Please take the advice given and make the time for them each day.
Doirin

Hi,

There is a reason why it is 3 shakes instead of 1. Your body will become malnourished if it doesnt have all the vitimins and minerals. As said above, its not so much the calories but the vitimins that you need. If you carry on like this you will most likely end up making yourself very ill.

Please, I know everyone gets forgetful (including me) but put some time aside for your shakes!

Back