Not hungry at all?

emmababes

Past few days I haven't been hungry at all, and felt full off the smallest things like just a banana..

I don't want to force myself to eat but I'm worried it will affect my loss!

I have set a reminder on my phone that prompts me to eat every 2.5 hours, whether I fancy it or not. I have noticed an improved weightloss doing this. I recommend reading up about metabolism, it's changed the way I think alot.

This is a problem I've found the last few weeks I'm just not hungry and it seems so counterintuitive to eat when I'm not :S

lisajade said:
I have set a reminder on my phone that prompts me to eat every 2.5 hours, whether I fancy it or not. I have noticed an improved weightloss doing this. I recommend reading up about metabolism, it's changed the way I think alot.

I'm so gonna try this!

lisajade said:

Fantastic that you can eat that frequently and lose weight. Are you doing 3 meals with fruit in between or lots of smaller meals?

I've always had a problem with this. Hardly ever felt hungry but was always eating junk. Have cut all the junk out since starting sw and I'm mostly just eating 3 meals a day but I'm still not getting that hungry. I do sometimes wake up hungry but for the rest of the day I'm not hungry at all. I tend to still eat 3 times a day but its much healthier food.

biddie said:
Fantastic that you can eat that frequently and lose weight. Are you doing 3 meals with fruit in between or lots of smaller meals?

I am eating superfree between my 3 main meals (or hexb). I should Have been clearer! :)

Back