Not Hungry just bored - Day 6

success83

Hey on day 6 now and i am not hungry at all but just bored and to fill that boredom would love eat something nice to eat, i know people will probably say just go for a walk etc. I am not going to cave but just wondering do other people feel like this?

i feel terrible today - day 7 weighing tomorrow morning- bored and sick of it . guess i'll go to bed earlier to take my mind off it lol . we all get these days i'm sure as I eat out of boredom a lot of the time anyway -

I put my headphones on listen to music lifts my mood :) have to say

Works for me :) x

Day 6 for me too x

Im on day 7 too, i get weighed in the morning also!! i cant wait! im absolutly starving at the minute so i have a few little jobs to do then im off to bed!! hopefully tomorrow will be a positive day! xxxxx

Im on day 7 too, i get weighed in the morning also!! i cant wait! im absolutly starving at the minute so i have a few little jobs to do then im off to bed!! hopefully tomorrow will be a positive day! xxxxx
Hi ,
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - let us know how you get on- cant wait to have a weightloss printout in front of me lol. I'm 30 and mine said my medical age was 45 - so 'm hoping I'll be younger tomorrow lol

I can totally relate. For me the whole 'want to eat' thing seems to be tied in to the memory of food (or rather, tasty food). Wish I hadn't eaten so much at Xmas, if only because the memory of its deliciousness is now in my head. Thankfully I'm getting to the point where all I remember are fart-tasting flapjacks and vomit-inducing milkshakes which really suppresses my urges (just like ketones suppress appetites).

Also, for boredom, I'm just trying to keep busy. Have started reading, and posting here extensively!

I agree boredome is a major factor in my being overweight in the first place . I try hard to think of something else to do when I am bored - Currently fitting a log burner to keep myself occupied!!!

It'll definately give you a boost!! I cook when I'm hungry, have a bath or go for a swim. Failing that and as an absolutely last resort I clean the house lol!

Yeah, I get weighed tomorrow too. Excited as it's been 9 days since my last weigh-in. Good luck, btw.

Back