• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not in Ketosis yet?

Ketosis usually takes 3-4 days to show, but I have hardly ever shown as being in ketosis and I have lost weight!

Theresa x

Ceri

I never check for ketosis as I know that if I follow the diet 100% I will be in ketosis ( and knowing me if I did eat and was still in ketosis I'd think I would get away with eating!) Just stick to it and you will be in ketosis.
Good luck.
Ceri

I never check for ketosis as I know that if I follow the diet 100% I will be in ketosis ( and knowing me if I did eat and was still in ketosis I'd think I would get away with eating!) Just stick to it and you will be in ketosis.
Good luck.
Ceri

Good call Ceri,

Pies

muhly

as far as I'm aware, some people can't use the test sticks, as there are two types of ketones, and the sticks only find one. are you:-

colder than usual? (I always have a cold nose!!)
not hungry?

those are my main symptoms, but even if you're not, like everyone has said you'll definately lose weight, I think the main use for ketosis is to help stop hunger

I was still not in ketosis on day 5 and I lost 11lbs first week so dont think you wont lose, it depends on how much water you have as well.