Not in York meet :( 27 Sept

:D OMG if i dont get it least once a week, im grumpy as sin, been doing it regular as clockwork since i was 16, much better since i had the snip 10 years ago :D

Trouble was we were having trouble getting pregnant (probably doing it too much sometimes!) and it got boring lol! And I stopped fancying him and I think he stopped fancying me too.

Did Isis fall asleep on the sofa?! lol x
Maybe the sitter finally turned up and she's bolted out the door lol!

A flashing banner....might have to market that Mrs D :D

I'll split it 50/50 with you! :D;)

LOL x gosh you r a spring chick x should be at it like rabbits..... :) x

Omg Lacey sack the babysitter after tonight! :rolleyes:

Ohhh, she is sacked already Carol!!:mad: Can't believe it. I had my eldest Son lined up to babysit all day and night but when I asked her she said she would come round by 9.30pm so I let Son go so that he could have a night out too as he babysat last night as well for me.

Mich has been texting me and Bev (Flirty) and I am just gutted as it is looking like I will not get back out tonight. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
:D Me and Mrs G have been together 21 years now, and the spark is still there, she likes the fact that i have a cute bum now my weight is off :p

Ohhh, she is sacked already Carol!!:mad: Can't believe it. I had my eldest Son lined up to babysit all day and night but when I asked her she said she would come round by 9.30pm so I let Son go so that he could have a night out too as he babysat last night as well for me.

Mich has been texting me and Bev (Flirty) and I am just gutted as it is looking like I will not get back out tonight. :mad::mad::mad:

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get out Lacey! :( Make sure you give her a telling off on the way out. :D

OMG..... How annoying is that.... esp when you had back up.... and didnt use it cos of relying on her!!!!!!!!!!!

will you be able to catch folk in the morning before they leave? x

:D just had a text of Debbie, she has got a drink waiting for you, and she had won a jack daniels hip flask :D

am going to have to love ya n leave ya.... got a headache... and am feeling really tired.... sorry for being a party pooper on a saturday night x#

Love Nas x na night x

No it's not Kitty, I've got a 25 year old flirting with me at the mo, calling me darling, sweetie etc lol! No way it's gonna go further but it's nice all the same, and he looks a bit like Pete Wentz from FOB. :D

Nite nite Nas! xx

Back