Not in York meet :( 27 Sept

OMG..... How annoying is that.... esp when you had back up.... and didnt use it cos of relying on her!!!!!!!!!!!

will you be able to catch folk in the morning before they leave? x

I've just txtd Bev and said if I don't get there then I will drive over to their hotel in the morning. I know I had last night with them all and this afternoon but I can't believe they are all partying 15 minutes away from me and I can't go:cry:

How did I miss this conversation :eek:

I've just txtd Bev and said if I don't get there then I will drive over to their hotel in the morning. I know I had last night with them all and this afternoon but I can't believe they are all partying 15 minutes away from me and I can't go:cry:

I know that feeling Lacey, when they all came to Liverpool I had to go home on the Friday night - horrible!!! :(:( I just couldn't get a room anywhere so couldn't stay out.

:D just had a text of Debbie, she has got a drink waiting for you, and she had won a jack daniels hip flask :D

Lol Allan....they must be in Yates or Reflex then!!!;):eek::eek::eek:

I showed Mich, Irene & Cat where Flares was too earlier today so who knows?????

No it's not Kitty, I've got a 25 year old flirting with me at the mo, calling me darling, sweetie etc lol! No way it's gonna go further but it's nice all the same, and he looks a bit like Pete Wentz from FOB. :D

Nite nite Nas! xx

mmmm, tell me more???;):D:D

I know that feeling Lacey, when they all came to Liverpool I had to go home on the Friday night - horrible!!! :(:( I just couldn't get a room anywhere so couldn't stay out.

Aww, thanks Carol. At least I know I'm not on my own feeling like this. Honestly, it's been so much easier when I go away to meets as I'm gone, childcare sorted, etc etc. You and I MUST meet soon hun..xxx:D

Lol Allan....they must be in Yates or Reflex then!!!;):eek::eek::eek:

I showed Mich, Irene & Cat where Flares was too earlier today so who knows?????

:D She is well oiled, and strutting her stuff, she said she has had a couple of propasals already :D

mmmm, tell me more???;):D:D

Hehehe! He's from Yorkshire too Lacey! He's probably strutting his stuff trying to cop off with a Miniminer as we type lol! :rolleyes:

Aww, thanks Carol. At least I know I'm not on my own feeling like this. Honestly, it's been so much easier when I go away to meets as I'm gone, childcare sorted, etc etc. You and I MUST meet soon hun..xxx:D

You bet we're going to meet hun! The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned! :D:D

:D She is well oiled, and strutting her stuff, she said she has had a couple of propasals already :D

Ask Debs if there's a fella with black hair and stubble calling himself Sam (that's if it's his real name lol) looks a bit like Pete Wentz - Cat will know what he looks like lol! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Will txt Cat and tell her to switch her radar on....lol;):D

:D They are busy dancing, just had a text off debs :D

So she's not so drunk that she can't text then Allan?! :D

I am NEVER so drunk that I can't 'operate' my gadgets :eek::rolleyes: I am a good girl and know when to stop drinking lol.... (ie just before I fall over hehe!)

:D Hope you all had a great time, Now Debs, just a small matter of the GNR at the weekend, i hope you are back in training mode for sunday, or you will be suffering on monday :D

Back