not looking forward to tmr weigh in

loopyloudrewitt

I weigh myself most days , I know its a bad habbit but can't help myself , I'm only down 1 pound this week after been at 3 party and staying 100% , bit deflating, don't think will go for weigh in tmr !!! That depressed over it

You're mad. You've lost pounds and pounds every week. Chances are you've lost more than you think and even if you haven't you've more that whipped the ass of the 3-4lb a week that can be expected. If you've been 100% then what doesn't show on the scales this week will come off next. Maybe the weightloss pixie is having a week off. She'll just have to collect double next week.
Good luck xx

Sometimes it just goes all at once!!! If you've been 100% the you will be rewarded sweetie!!! x

You must go get weighed.
I bet the scales will show a good loss, your numbers are fab each week.
Good luck and go for it babes
x x x

Well done in being 100% at the parties and for losing so much weight already. Stay positive please! Let us know how you get on when you weigh and collect another week's supply of shakes. Elaine

i lost 3 lb

Well done loopyloudrewitt, 1st for going and 2nd for losing.
A loss is a loss no matter how small it takes you closer to your target!

x x x

well done - I know 3 pounds seems a little disappointng as that's what I have lost the last 2 weeks but hey - that's almost half a stone in 2 weeks and if we were on any other diet we'd be doing cartwheels!
3 pounds are 3 pounds so give yourself a pat on the back and keep up the good work xx

Back