Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in :-(

Wendyuk

I had 3 days off plan this week, ok I didn't go crazy but I didn't do well either. So I'm going to gain tomorrow. :break_diet: On top of that I've had a green day today where as up till now I've had red the day before weigh in which is silly really as I've just ended up restricting myself. The reason I'm posting on here is to MAKE myself weigh. I follow the plan at home so am tempted to wait till next week but that could set me on a slippery slope. Hope it's not huge a huge gain but even if it is I really want to lose this weight and will get over it and stick to the diet. :)

The fact that you realise you "Might" not have a positive result means you are expecting it. So go to weigh in... take what it is and then start afresh tomorrow.

No point beating your self up about hun.. we all have blips. Its about how we deal with the blips is the most important thing.

let us know how u get on and if there is anything we can do to support you.

A xx

Thanks Amythyst it really helps to have the support on here. On a more positive note I had the spaghetti carbonara I found on here, it was delicious! My OH even went for seconds so can't complain I'm 'dieting' with meals like that lol.

if you do but weight on then just imagine that the following week is a fresh start and put it behind you. the best lessons we make are the mistakes we do :)

You have to WI! Put the week behind you, find out if you gained/lost and move on. You may be pleasantly surprised. No point in being scared of finding out! Plus if you did gain this week - you will not know how much you lose next week :D
My OH didn't WI last week as the scales at her class were broken - so she did not know which week she lost, or if she lost one week and gained the other.

Thanks everyone, I stepped on the scales this morning with great trepidation to find out.....I had STS! :D Obviously I wouldn't normally be happy about that but I was this week. Phew am glad I did because as H*bomb said I would never have known next week if I'd lost or not, so....onwards and upwards!

Thanks everyone, I stepped on the scales this morning with great trepidation to find out.....I had STS! :D Obviously I wouldn't normally be happy about that but I was this week. Phew am glad I did because as H*bomb said I would never have known next week if I'd lost or not, so....onwards and upwards!

Cannot complain with a STS :D
What drives me to sticking to it at the moment is weeks like that! Stick to it 100% now - and when you hit target you can have a couple of days going a bit off the rails and not worrying about it! You knwo you can pull it back in the remainder of the week.

Well done on the STS Hun!..just remember to stick to plan 100% this week, otherwise you may not get away with it next time!
Even when doing the plan at home (I did it for 2 years alone), always get on the scales regardless of the outcome...it will give you something to work at for the next time.

Take care.

x

Well done with the STS - not sure I'm going to be anywhere near as lucky with my posh hoel dinner Saturday and then mcdonalds for tea on Sunday (how romantic lol)
Still.....I'm going to go and face the music and then have a fab week so I can be really pleased with myself!

well done on STS :) I've had a bad week too - for the first time ever I started off on a red day...... then forgot and had a green day dinner!!!! oops! I have never done that before!!! c xx

You never know Lisa, I was really shocked not to gain. Cara oops lol can't say I have done that.....yet! Maybe you could fill up on superfree veggies and call it an EE day lol

Back