Not loosing sizes!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm still the same size I was 3 stone ago and still can't fit into smaller sizes! Feel like I'm doing it for nothing :(

do your clothes that you wore 3 stone ago not feel lose now? i'd talk to your cdc and get her to take some measurements. you should be around 2-3 dress sizes smaller now.

Yeah slight bigger but nowt major. In still a size 20 can slowly get the 18s up but not fitting yet and on top I'm a 16 and wont be in. 14 for a long time :(

Iv lost inches yeah :)

Hey :) I started CD weighing 18 stone 8 and it was a good 3 stone ish before I went down a size , after that it happened much quicker . The heavier you are the more weight it takes ot loose a size , but then you will loose a couple of sizes really quickly ... it wasnt till I had lost 4 stone that it was really noticable , but then EVERYONE noticed :) it will happen soon :)

Hey hon

If you were buying your previous clothes from Evans or similar places then remember they are cut much larger and to totally different "shape" than clothes from non "plus size" shops. So an 18 in Evans will be totally different than an 18 in Dorothy Perkins. That may be why you are find this wierd confusion with sizes. It's then further complicated by the fact that each clothes chain will size their clothes differently even between trend lines within the store!!

So I know it must be disheartening but focus on the inches and remember we all lose weight from different parts of our bodies in different orders. Rumbly loses it from her face, one girl lost 3 shoe sizes before she dropped a trouser size, I've also lost weight from my feet and my neck. I've lost 6 inches from my hips but only 2 from my bust.

You just have to keep going and trust the plan. xx

Back