Not loosing

mitch2044

Really need some help and advise. I have been doing ww online since sept and I am really struggling to loose. In the past I have hardly used my weeklies, only using 20 at the most. The last 3 weeks I have used all my weeklies and have put on about 4 lb in all. I have also recently started at the gym so was expecting no loss on scales, but measured myself and they have gone up as well. I don't know what to do. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Are you writing everything down that you eat? Are you measuring everything? If so, are you certain you're on the right number of daily points?xx

CatherineBee said:
Are you writing everything down that you eat? Are you measuring everything? If so, are you certain you're on the right number of daily points?xx

Yep. I write everything down and measure everything. I am on minimum points. It's so frustrating cus I'm doing everything right.

I'm 13.5. So still quite a bit to loose. Technically I should be 13.11, but 18 months ago I had a tummy tuck and had 6lbs removed. I've always wondered if I should have used the weight wivout my removed skin, if that makes sense.

I'm 13.5. So still quite a bit to loose. Technically I should be 13.11, but 18 months ago I had a tummy tuck and had 6lbs removed. I've always wondered if I should have used the weight wivout my removed skin, if that makes sense.

Hiya mitch sorry to hear youre not loosing. If you search this site you will find a thing called the wendie plan that gives a way to distribute weekly and daily points that kick start a slow weight loss again. I havent tried it but have read great reports as you will read for yourself. Hope this helps and get those pounds shifting again x x

I've just read a book called The SPike Diet. Same principal as Wendie plan. I think also, that some are lucky enough to be able to eat weeklies and lose, whilst others arent. I know, if I eat anything more than a few weeklies I will not lose. Our metabolic rates are not all the same. Some can eat more than others and stay the same or lose. You just ahve to woek out what works for you. Personally, the only way I can lose weight on a regular basis is to eat NO weeklies, and about 22-24 dailies.

Cheers for the advise ladies. Very frustrating especially when people on here say they have pigged out and still loose. Will look into this wendi plan

Cheers for the advise ladies. Very frustrating especially when people on here say they have pigged out and still loose. Will look into this wendi plan

I know how you feel , my friend eats out 3 or 4 times a wk only eats chips and has desserts and still looses while i put on just listening to her lol. Good luck if you decide to try the wendie plan x x

Well I have put on 1.2 this morning. That is three weeks in a row I have put on. Still had 24 weeklies remaining. What's the point of doing this?

Well I have put on 1.2 this morning. That is three weeks in a row I have put on. Still had 24 weeklies remaining. What's the point of doing this?

Sorry to hear that mitch. Dont give up. Are you doing more exercise than normal cos i find that affects my weight loss when i increase. Maybe try wendie this wk and see how you get on x x

I started the gym two weeks ago, but got personal trainer to do a fat burning programme. I did take my measurements when I started and in the two weeks they have gone up. I would not give up cus I put on weigh at an even greater rate. Worried about doing wendi cus I'll have to eat all my weeklies. Was gonna try and not use them. Sooo confused.

This will probably confuse you more but it could be that you're not actually eating enough if you're on quite an intense exercise programme. If you're not eating enough your body will cling on to any food you give it, you'll need to eat often to keep your metabolism high. Would your personal trainer have a look at your food diary for you? If you were a ww meeting go-er I'd say show your leader xx

I do know how you feel. Frustrated at not losing on WW, I ahve been doing a shake diet for 2 weeks. 600cals. Not a lb have I lost in that time. Like you say, the minute you give up and say sod it, you put on loads so ahve to keep at it, but I dunno what the answer is. I'm thinkiing of visiting doctor, though I doubt they believe you. In my experience ww leaders just ask about weighing and measuring, and sneaky bits, and assume you're cheating in some way. If it works for them, it must work for everyone attitude

Back