Not losing weight but losing motivation!

Doddles13uk

So I've done cambridge a few times before and am on yet another restart but nearly 4 weeks in and I haven't yet lost a stone and the scales aren't budging. I'm having 3 packs a day with 8 large glasses of water and cups of black tea with sweeteners. If I have a hungry day I will eat 2 hard boiled eggs but that's it. So where am I going wrong? My last weigh in was ttotm so wasn't expecting much but only 2lb the week before so I was expecting a little! Rather frustrated with it all! xx

Hi, sorry your not losing as much as you'd hoped. Are you doing much exercise? Also do you have much to lose? I've found the closer I'm getting to goal the harder it's becoming to lose weight. I've had 2 weeks sts!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Hi hun. I'm 5 stone overweight and did exercise in my second week but then decided against it and to try and aim for a good weight loss first and then tone. I'm a daily weigher and have been on the scales today and I'm 3 pounds down so that's a super sign that I could get a 4lb loss this week. Would make me feel so much better! xx

Hi hun. I'm 5 stone overweight and did exercise in my second week but then decided against it and to try and aim for a good weight loss first and then tone. I'm a daily weigher and have been on the scales today and I'm 3 pounds down so that's a super sign that I could get a 4lb loss this week. Would make me feel so much better! xx

That's fab, fingers crossed for you. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Back