not lost so much this week??

xsalonx

hi there i am new to this, i have been following some of the threads when i been struggling, ive not lost so much this week and im gutted to say the least, i have been doing lipotrim and going to the gym, could muscle weigh more than fat?

hey sweetie glad youve found this place! how much is not so much? you must remember that if it was 3 or 4 thats normal for a week. and if you had two consecutive good losses its bound to be down lower. also could totm be a part of it? have you been drinking enough water? also about the gym try to not do much cardio try and stick to arobics and toning, because were taking in such little amount of calories you might be working yourself a bit to much! x

Hiya it really does depend on what the loss was mrs..

And yes Muscle weighs more than fat..

Bare in mind that the average loss is a stone a month..

So this could consist of losses for a month of say

week 1 - 6lbs
week 2 - 3lbs
week 3- 1lbs
week 4 - 4lbs

Your weight loss will constantly vary, there are a few people who will get into a consistant weight loss every week of day 3lbs but it is very rare.

Dont worry about what the lbs say on the scales, if you feel better inyourself and you feel your clothes getting loser then just bare that in mind as you are probably losing inches over lbs!

aw thankyou, i out 3llbs on in my weigh in, needless to say i was devastated!! i have bee doing more weights and less cardio this week, it is so upsetting to go through a whole week and put on! i not even due on for another 2 weeks.

this week i am hammering the water now maybe next week will bring a nice suprise.. thankyou for your support. much appreciated. xxx

Back