Extra Easy Not lost weight

s_jones87

Hi.
Ive been doin sw for a week now and ive not lost any weight. I have read stuff about periods but not sure. It is the week before my period should i have lost anything? Will i be able to lose any during my period? Please help.. Ive stuck to the plan all week and im gutted and thinking of giving up... :(

I've often found (on the many diets I've been on!) that I don't lose weight in the first week, what I weigh seems to be determined by what I did last week, rather than this week. When I very first dieted, I'd been so good and stuck to plan to the letter and managed to actually gain weight at my first weigh-in!!! But I did go on to lose a lot of weight. :)

Obviously that's not the same for everyone, but for some of us we have to wait an extra week to start to see the results, so don't give up, stick to the plan and I bet next week you have a loss. xxxx

Im doing it all right. I have 5to10 syns a day and both my healthy extras... I have a couple of the cook books so i make food from them... I got to a point after 4 days of being sick of food. I have been poorly this week.. Before i started my weight was 12stone it never went up sometimes it went down. But i didnt eat much small portions, never have been a breakfast person either so.its been hard... But ive eaten and made every meal

Hi.
Ive been doin sw for a week now and ive not lost any weight. I have read stuff about periods but not sure. It is the week before my period should i have lost anything? Will i be able to lose any during my period? Please help.. Ive stuck to the plan all week and im gutted and thinking of giving up... :(

Please don't give up at the first hurdle. I have seen many posts where people have had a poor loss, no loss and even saw someone post they gained on their first week! Yes it's true your period will normally have some sort of affect on your loss and this may well be the case this time.

Were you doing a diet priort to beginning SW? Sometimes switching from one plan to another can cause you to gain or STS.

Are you able to post us your food diary for the week so we can have a look and give you feedback?? Also you've mentioned not being well. Perhaps your body was hanging on to all your calories/energy so that you were able to get better.

I would ask you to trust in this plan it really does work and the first few weeks are always the hardest trying to get your head around the plan. We are all here to help and support you. :)

Ive not been on any other plan. This is all brand new to me!

Sunday. B. Weetabix and banana

L. Chicken n mango salad

D. Chicken curry n vegys

Healthy extras milk n weetabix
Snacks. Grapes. Yogurts x2
Coffee x3 diet coke x4
Syns-cherry clafuti n scoop ice cream 7.1/2

Monday.
B. Boiled egg and toast x2
L. Apple pasta salad
D.chicken n pea risotto
Both healthy extras milk n toast
Drinks waterx3 coffee x3 diet cokex1
Snacks. Yogurtx3 bananax3 melonx2 slices
Syns- crisps 4.5, alpen bar 3

Hope that helps

Ive not been on any other plan. This is all brand new to me!

Sunday. B. Weetabix and banana

L. Chicken n mango salad

D. Chicken curry n vegys

Healthy extras milk n weetabix
Snacks. Grapes. Yogurts x2
Coffee x3 diet coke x4
Syns-cherry clafuti n scoop ice cream 7.1/2

Monday.
B. Boiled egg and toast x2
L. Apple pasta salad
D.chicken n pea risotto
Both healthy extras milk n toast
Drinks waterx3 coffee x3 diet cokex1
Snacks. Yogurtx3 bananax3 melonx2 slices
Syns- crisps 4.5, alpen bar 3

Hope that helps

That's brill. Looking at this I would say you may need more superfree. Also your yogurts, are they Mullerlight? Personally I would only eat one a day myself but if you need more I would have a max of 2. I would not have 3 bananas and 3 yogurts in one day (sorry I am not trying to pick fault but help you)

If you can try to incorporate superfree at most meal times you will definitely see a difference, i.e. mushrooms with egg and toast. Weetabix with banana then an apple or orange or melon.

I find a good way to get some superfree in is to have frozen mixed veg at teatime with a main meal or I might have some ryvita at lunch with free cottage cheese but have pepper and or beetroot as superfree or mixed salad if you're a salad lover. Also you could try eating more syns as you're not having that many. I have eaten much more in terms of syns this week and had a better loss.

I know it seems silly to eat more and lose more but this plan really is trial and error and finding what works best for you. I hope that will be of some help to you. Don't give up, you can do it! Good luck :)

Some of those yogurts was mixed with the fruit. As a fruit salad just the way i wrote it down. Yes mullerlight yogs as thay.are free.
I cant eat more superfree foods. Im sick to death of vegys and fruit. Its eating alot and im not a massive eater... I like small portions! Thats y its so.hard for me :(

Some of those yogurts was mixed with the fruit. As a fruit salad just the way i wrote it down. Yes mullerlight yogs as thay.are free.
I cant eat more superfree foods. Im sick to death of vegys and fruit. Its eating alot and im not a massive eater... I like small portions! Thats y its so.hard for me :(

Don't eat super free on top of what your eating, cut your portion of the free food and replace with super free.

I only eat small portions nothing wrong with small portions eat until your are satisfied. I've lost 2st2lb and that not much compared to alot of ppl on here. The plan does work but on ee super free can be important.

Worth trying all sorts to see which ways suit you.

Don't be down and stay positive there's no "8I can't" and its hard theres a way around everything :) x

from fat to skinny jeans

Back