Not much help at the chemist

TSV

Hi Everyone,

I have just been for my second weigh-in (5 lbs lost) and I am feeling a bit uncomfortable with my LT supervisor's attitude. She seems to know very little and to care even less. Honestly, she has problems calculating how much weight I have lost and she uses a chart. Last week she forgot to order the fibre powder for me, so I was without it for a week. Today I asked her about re-feeding, since I am a vegetarian, and she couldn't answer my questions. If the other participating chemists were not located across town, I would complain to LT and switch. Has anyone else had a bad experience?

Well done on your weight loss to date! You're over the worst of it! I have heard of this in the past. My advice would be to take the trip across town every week because you are going to be on this for a long time. My experience with my chemist has been that she has been a wonderful pillar of support and I have been on this for a long time! In my opinion, it is worth it to have that extra support with somebody knowledgeable and interested. Good luck with your journey!

Back