Not smoking

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lipgirl, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lipgirl

lipgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    This is my 2nd time on LT did it last year and lost 33lbs. I was a smoker back then and felt like they got me through the diet. This year I gave up in January and didn't think of even trying to diet at the time as something would of had to give. So now im a non smoker doing LT and I have noticed a hugh difference. The shakes actually taste better and my mouth doesn't feel like the bottom of a hamsters cage!! Has anyone else done this and noticed a difference?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May
    wow your my idol (off the ciggies and loosing weight) i gained 2 and a half stone trying to give up the ciggies this year and ended up back on them im kinda hoping i might be able to try give them up whilst on lt but im finding it much harder this time around i never picked last time on lt what are you doing when you find you want to eat cause i just usually smoke not good i know but ill die of obesitey other wise

4. lipgirl

lipgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    My cravings for fags have gone now its been 4 months. But if I feel like nibbling I get cleaning the house!! Also this one is really weird but I have not stopped baking cakes and biscuits for everyone, sadistic I know but the smells and sight of all those tempting foods makes me feel like I have eaten them!! How strange lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.