Not smoking

lipgirl

This is my 2nd time on LT did it last year and lost 33lbs. I was a smoker back then and felt like they got me through the diet. This year I gave up in January and didn't think of even trying to diet at the time as something would of had to give. So now im a non smoker doing LT and I have noticed a hugh difference. The shakes actually taste better and my mouth doesn't feel like the bottom of a hamsters cage!! Has anyone else done this and noticed a difference?

wow your my idol (off the ciggies and loosing weight) i gained 2 and a half stone trying to give up the ciggies this year and ended up back on them im kinda hoping i might be able to try give them up whilst on lt but im finding it much harder this time around i never picked last time on lt what are you doing when you find you want to eat cause i just usually smoke not good i know but ill die of obesitey other wise

My cravings for fags have gone now its been 4 months. But if I feel like nibbling I get cleaning the house!! Also this one is really weird but I have not stopped baking cakes and biscuits for everyone, sadistic I know but the smells and sight of all those tempting foods makes me feel like I have eaten them!! How strange lol

Back