• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

not spacing the packs out like I used to

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I do that sometimes at the weekend. During the week I have more of a routine. I try and stick to three times a day, would like to stick to that I think it will be good for once I go back onto food.
But that is just my thought process.

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i often got like that lola, i think quite a few do, it doesn't actually matter when you have them, i always had 2 at night, and sometimes if I was out for the day I would come home and have them all in the evening.

lola123

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 11st5lb
Ali, It must be getting near the 50 day mark that does it, having to get the kids take away for tea tomorrow so having 2 + packs will come in handy.

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Oh I do this - I realised before that I'd not had a lunch at work and I've only just got in so I've just had a mushroom soup and I'm now about to have a double banana custard followed by a bar.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
I save all 4 packs for evening these days. I have a savoury drink at lunchtime, then a shake when I come in, or around 6pm, then soup and something - crisps, muffins, etc., then a bar for late snack.

bexnkev

Silver Member
I have 3 in the evening cos that's when I'm most vulnerable to eat... not hungry during the day, I have a bar at lunchtime just cos it's lunchtime if I'm at work :) When I'm off work, I do whatever