Not sure if i have lost some fat

It is incredible how quickly you start noticing things. I put my work trousers I havent worn for well over a week on this morning. They were a little tight last time! But today. Easily done up. Was well impressed.

B x

There are two ladies in my class who are return members. One of them did not do management and so put everything back on. The other lady lost 5 stone 3 years ago, put 3 stone back on and has returned before it all goes back on. Which I think is a little better than putting it all back on.

I think at the moment I am trying to think as positively as possible. I'm not going to let it happen to me. I will get to my goal weight and I will stay there (or there abouts!)

B x

Yes i dont want all the hard work lost, would not want to go through it again (tbh). Only unless last resort. I will try to keep it off by going to management rountine , if i do lose.

What do you mean? IF you lose. Of course you will lose!!

Just look at Hubby's achievements in a week!!!

B x

I am a girl! I've just lost 10lb in my first week!!! Honest to god, the first week was pure hell, but you wait. You get on those scales at weigh in and it'll all be worth while!

Yeah sure, Mr. Lynn will most definitely lose it quicker, but you'll still lose weight. So long as you are 100% committed!

B x

Kool, i am definatly in it 110%. I'm sticking to this, as hard as it. Think im just to eager for monday to get here and jump on the scales.

You can do it.

Hi i started LL in April and lost 3 stone in 14 weeks but i had to stop for a month due to family problems and have just returned as a developer i am going to lose a stone by the end of october this is what you should be saying to yourself not if i lose a stone where's that strong and powerful woman come on i'm going to go for it and so can you we girls will stick together.:D:girlpower:

The way im looking at it mate is this...

If we follow this progam to its conclusion and get down to our goal weight, just to go back to our previous eating habits and stuff ourselves full of food when were not hungry, then the weight is inevitably going to go straight back on!!!

One of the reasons i think this program is so great is that it tackles the reasons we put the weight on in the first place so that when we reach a point when we are happy with ourselves, we can eat to live - rather than live to eat!

x

Plus, we have probably ALL lost a stone or two now and again. ANd then we got bored. And demotivated. And losing a stone over weeks and weeks didn't really change the way we felt physicially or mentally....right?

Well, when you lose several stone - and you get to goal - you feel - AMAZING. Like a different person. I promise you. I have NEVER known what it felt like to sit without my tummy on my lap, to run up a couple flights of stairs and not be breathless, to spring out of the bathtub - all these things - I never knew what that was like until now - and it feels SO GOOD, physicially - there is NO WAY I would ever put the weight back on. No WAY. You will see what I mean as you go along Lynn and when you get to goal, and you will, you will never ever want to go back.

I made a vow when I started LL. ALl my life I had prayed for a "magic pill". I had all but given up when I found out about Lighter Life. And during the weeks I thought about whether or not I could commit to the program, as soon as I decided I could I vowed to treat LL and the weight loss as a GIFT. Something precious and valuable - and like all wonderful gifts I am given, I cherish and care for them.

The weight loss is a gift. It is the best gift I could ever EVER have been given. It is a most valuable thing. And I will never take it for granted.

ANd I still feel like that. Start now with these kind of committments, and tell youself often of them, and they begin to stick like glue.

Putting weight back on after a 1 or 2 stone loss never seemed a big deal - it was just more of the same.

Putting weight back on after a 9 stone loss - well I would just be stupid to do that. This was my ticket - my one chance - and I will never have to do it again.

:)

I'm so ecited for you girls - you just have no idea how MARVELOUS you are going to feel. :) :) :)

I am excited for you!!

Aww thx BL. Im feeling much more positive today, my hubby has to put a belt on his jeans now, so that has made me more determined.
You lot are so wicked for your comforting words..
Today i feel great

Back