Not sure whether or not to be pleased

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
I weighed myself earlier in the week as I felt like I'd eaten loads, but I'd lost another pound. Fair enough I thought, and carried on as normal. Weighed myself again today and I've lost yet another pound.

I can't work it out! I've been eating small meals often, e.g:
Cornflakes for breakfast
Rice cakes with spread and sometimes a salad such as chickpeas with harrissa or low-cal coleslaw. I have this type of thing 2/3 times a day.
Dinner, which I make myself from fresh or frozen ingredients so I know exactly how much fat etc goes in. I've been diagnosed with wheat intolerance so my main carbs come from rice, corn, beans, potatoes.
Typical meal is vegetable and mixed bean curry, or veg and mushroom chilli with mung bean noodles.
I do eat cheese and eggs but not much of them really.
Should I be worried? I know I didn't want the weight to go back on but I also don't want to buy any more clothes! My trousers that I bought when I was at goal are now a bit loose..... :(:sigh::eek:

dont worry, it will sort itself out..like you i kept losing weight and like a lot of other on here too..but i went on holiday and put some back on now so cant win either way!

Well I don't know what to say really! I think if it is just a pound or two then it is probably your body settling back. Have you tracked how may calories you are eating a day? If it is lower than it should be then that might be it. If it continues then have another think about it and maybe trip to GP but I wouldn't be worried about it yet. HTH.
PS Wish it was me!

Thanks, I know, typical - never happy! :p

I will try and total up my calories, I think it might be a little bit low as I try not to eat 'naughty' things (it's a slippery slope LOL)

I owuld be well chuffed with that ...and small and often is a fab way of eating...like H said it will sort itself out eventually xx well done hun x

Back