Not well!!!!

sebs

I'm not well!!!:sigh:

been feeling a little shaky for a few days as others on here have but just tried to ignore it.
fainted in work today :character00264: was sent to the doctor who told me to eat :(:(:(.
not sure if it's the diet or a virus as there is a lot going round at the mo.
decided to go the chemist to see what they said, sounds daft i know but i have worked so hard i don't want to give it up.
Anyway they agreed i should eat,so i compromised, 2 shakes and a healthy protein meal for tea until i feel better!!

i feel like a cheat though :cry::cry::cry:

I'll give it a couple of days and then can hopefully get back on the 3 shakes a day.

thanks for letting me rant :mad:and please don't think I've given in.

Sandie xx

hope you feel better soon ..I am struggling feel so cold all the time

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, Sandie, hope you are feeling better for having eaten something.

Don't feel like a cheat, not for a second; the most important thing is your health - you don't want to put that at risk for the sake of a losing a few pounds this week. Make sure you feel better, then start back on the 3 a day, when you feel ready :)

I've been feeling cold a lot the last 2 days, which is a real new sensation for me - I've never really felt the cold before, even when I wasn't massively overweight, I'm just a very warm person (I'm usually the one handing out hugs to my cold (female) friends at the bus stop lol, sometimes I've gotten quite funny looks from other people as 2 or 3 girls take it in turns for a warm-up hug from me hahahaha!)

Anyway, I've taken to sitting nearer a radiator, and if I feel really cold, I get up and do a whole bunch of starjumps/crunches/pressups. It doesn't take long to feel warm doing them, I tell ya! :D

Sorry your feeling under the weather just make sure you get better you always have to put your health first hun xx
hope your feeling better soon dena x

Sorry to hear youve not been well sebs,must of been a bit scary passing out like that! made me giggle a bit though that you checked with the chemist first after doctors advice....:) Anyway i hope your feeling much better now!!!big hugs :hug99:Caz xx

Hope you feel better soon Sandie, you mustn't feel you are cheating. You should stay in ketosis if you stick to your plan of protein and no fat.

Good luck babe.

x

Back