Note to all Members - Important Please Read

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everybody,

We at MiniMins pride ourselves at protecting our members. This morning we were alerted that one of our members got an email(spam) from a member.

They did not use the inhouse email facility. Instead they were looking for members who have there email's listed in there profile.

By default Guests (members not logged in/non registered users) cannot see member profiles. I have just changed this such that you MUST have at least 50 posts now before you can view another members profile. This is to protect the details of our members and for no other reason. Once you get to 50 posts you will be able to see it again.

If you have recieved any suspicious emails feel free to forward them to [email protected]

Regards,
Pierce

Thats a good idea Pierce thanks

thanks Pierce :)

Thanks Pierce
Sourire28.gif

How are the exams going?
msn36.png

Just to let you know, after we got the email we were able to trace the ip in the email. Some user from "Cote d'Ivoire". It matched to a username.

They have subsequently been banned from MiniMins :)

Pierce

Pierce strikes again ! ;)

Thanks for keeping us all safe.....

love

Debz
xx

It's good to know, that this is a safe site as alot of us newbies, feel a little vulnerable at the start of our weight loss journey.

Thank you for this great site it is a great insperation.

Vix.

That explains why i couldnt see anyones profile, including myself lol, so now i need to get 20 posts to get a pic avaitor fingy lol and 50 for profiles, well i will be doin losts of posts lol. Got to say that i LOVE this site, it is really good knowing there is people feeling and wondering the same fings. Keep up the good work
sharon xx

That sounds genius, i was a little worried about any joe bloggs being able to hack into my bit - am glad u have to earn ur right in here, im in the process of earning mine - thanx!!!

Back